Christine McVie has passed away

apetersvt

This made me sad today.  I love the songs that she wrote; they are my favorite Mac songs. Her recording of Songbird is so gorgeous. RIP to an extremely talented person.  :rose:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 5

I feel like I've lost a friend. The music of FM is very special to me.

Beautiful soul. RIP

• Like 6

Sorry to hear she passed. Fleetwood Mac one of my very favorite bands. LOVED McVie's voice. So soothing. Definitely an equal part in making FM the elite superband it was. Hope to see you again, songbird. :rose:

• Like 2

I heard the song 'Everywhere' a couple days ago on Sirius XM. It's always been one of my favorites and I love that Christine sings it. She will be missed. A great singer gone way too soon. :rose:

• Like 3

I'm glad I got to see Christine with Fleetwood Mac when they were still touring.

She was always a classy, talented woman.  

• Like 5

I was never a big fan of Fleetwood Mac but my parents always were. Some of the stuff I liked but nothing ever fully clicked with me. I do however respect the immense talent Christine had. She was always my favorite singer in the group.

RIP

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

For surprising, and unexpected passings, this week, first, Irene, from right now, an unknown cause, and now, Christine, from a 'short illness'.  With Fleetwood Mac, Christine, had a distinctive, beautiful, lovely, and great voice like Stevie, and Lindsey do.  I've liked, listened, and been a fan of Fleetwood Mac.  It's such a tragic loss to everyone involved including the rest of the band, and group.  She will be missed, and remembered.  My condolences, and sympathies, to her family, and friends.  R.I.P., Christine.   

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1