Bubba Bash 2023 feat. YYNOT, Mike Portnoy, Frank Bello, Jon Dinklage and more

Stugotz

YYNOT has announced Bubba Bash 2023, a charity concert "In Celebration of Neil Peart"
on the 3rd anniversary of his passing.
YYNOT is considered one of the premier Rush tribute bands, as well as an original prog-rock band with 3 highly-acclaimed albums of their own.
The show will be at the Keswick Theatre on January 7, 2023 and feature an all-star lineup of special guests:
Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater, The Winery Dogs)
Frank Bello (Anthrax)
Jason Bittner (Shadows Fall, Overkill)
Jon Dinklage (Clockwork Angels string ensemble)
Joe Bergamini (drum instructor, author)
John Wesley (Porcupine Tree)
Seven Antonopoulos (Opiate for the Masses)

Proceeds from the show will go to benefit Cedars Sinai Hospital in memory of Neil.

Tickets are going fast, so act now:
January 7, 2023
8:00 PM

https://www.rushisaband.com/blog/2022/11/29/5884/Bubba-Bash-2023-charity-concert-at-the-Keswick-Theatre-in-Philly-January-7th---with-YYNOT-Mike-Portnoy-Frank-Bello-and-others

• Like 8

I enjoyed the Keswick Theatre for the one show I attended there.  I just may show up for this (about 4.5 hour drive for me).

• Like 2

Going! Got a ticket today. In the back, that’s all that’s left, but that’s good for the charity.

• Like 3

Loved the second set with the special guests.

Got a token post Signals song. Really needed to hear Losing It live again. Special guest drummers were really cool. Bass Player really gets it.

Working Man as the first song after the show was a nice touch even though it's not a favorite of mine.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ytserush said:

Loved the second set with the special guests.

Got a token post Signals song. Really needed to hear Losing It live again. Special guest drummers were really cool. Bass Player really gets it.

Working Man as the first song after the show was a nice touch even though it's not a favorite of mine.

Seen a lot of posts on FB, it was a great show.  Glad it went well.  I missed them when they came here in 2019, I hope I get another chance to see them them sometime, Patty looks like she is fitting in real good.  :smile:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2