Riddle me This

Weakly Criminal

There is a woman on a boat, on a lake, wearing a coat. If you want to know her name, it’s in the riddle I just wrote. What’s the woman’s name?

Edited by Weakly Criminal
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Weakly Criminal said:

There is a woman on a boat, on a lake, wearing a coat. If you want to know her name, it’s in the riddle I just wrote. What’s the woman’s name?

There is the name, grammatically.

• Like 2

On 10/29/2022 at 12:15 PM, NoahLutz said:

There is the name, grammatically.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner It's a bit, 'Who's on first", but a lot of old school riddles are. 

Edited by Weakly Criminal
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, BastillePark said:

Tee aitch eye ess.

Great job!  I must admit it was more challenging when we were like 11.  :biggrin: :biggrin:    The only other one I remember is a long brain teaser story where a man is found dead surrounded by several bicycles and you have to figure out what killed him.  (Turns out he was cheating in a poker game, the bicycles were the brand name of the cards being used in the game. I couldn't remember enough of the brain teaser to post it here.)   Life before the internet!  :biggrin:  We had to make our own fun  . . . . 

In other news, I will still be making my own fun since my huge number of three tickets all busted on the Powerball.  Didn't even match one number!  :blink:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1