The Official 2022-23 NHL Season Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Pens over Flyers last night, 4-2. Kris Letang got his 1000 game as well! Great to see after his health problems.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Got any Antti Niemi highlights?  :unsure:

Afraid those days are behind him, he did a great job for Chicago in 2010 :smile:

• Like 1

Avs back in first place in Central, going down to the wire :pirate:  Lookout Ducks, will play them later today.

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Thank you, Chicago! :hockey2:

It was a good win, but Noooooooo! Pens were supposed to win this one and remain in control of their own fate!   Now it's up to your Rangers tomorrow night, among other things.  (So much easier if you just win the right number of games, Pens!  :banghead: )

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, blueschica said:

It was a good win, but Noooooooo! Pens were supposed to win this one and remain in control of their own fate!   Now it's up to your Rangers tomorrow night, among other things.  (So much easier if you just win the right number of games, Pens!  :banghead: )

MY Rangers????? :puke:

My Islanders are in the same boat. All we had to do two nights ago was beat a depleted Caps team and keep control of our destiny, but we couldn't do it. So tonight we needed help.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

MY Rangers????? :puke:

My Islanders are in the same boat. All we had to do two nights ago was beat a depleted Caps team and keep control of our destiny, but we couldn't do it. So tonight we needed help.

ahahahaha   :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:  My deepest apologies!  I know that; I meant to say the Islanders vs Montreal tonight is do or die for the Pens.  Was up too late finishing taxes, ugghhhhhh.  Fingers crossed for your Islanders tonight.  It will be disappointing if the Pens don't make the playoffs but it's just good to have Kris Letang back and healthy.

• Like 3

• The topic was unpinned