The Official 2022-23 NHL Season Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Can the Avs repeat? Will the Maple Leafs finally win a playoff round? Will the Senators become respectable? Will the Coyotes find a way to fill a 5,000-seat arena? Will Carolina continue to be overrated by the hockey pundits? Will Torts last more than three months in Philly?

Stay tuned. :hockey1:

• Like 4

• The topic was pinned
2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Can the Avs repeat? Will the Maple Leafs finally win a playoff round? Will the Senators become respectable? Will the Coyotes find a way to fill a 5,000-seat arena? Will Carolina continue to be overrated by the hockey pundits? Will Torts last more than three months in Philly?

No. Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes...to yes to ahh ahh to yes. :musik19: :rimshot: :musik19:

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

No. Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes...to yes to ahh ahh to yes. :musik19: :rimshot: :musik19:

The-Office-nooooo.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Will Canada allow everyone into their country to play?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

No.  No. Hell, no.  Yes. Yes.  ?, stay tuned.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, pjbear05 said:

No.  No. Hell, no.  Yes. Yes.  ?, stay tuned.

I can't remember the last time I saw so much animus toward the downtrodden Ottawa Senators.   Did they steal your dog or something?

2 hours ago, laughedatbytime said:

I can't remember the last time I saw so much animus toward the downtrodden Ottawa Senators.   Did they steal your dog or something?

I think he prefers the House of Representatives. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I think he prefers the House of Representatives. 

Yep, much more then the Senators.  As I often say, "senator,  from the Latin senex/senecis, meaning old or elderly.  Also the root word for senile".

On 9/19/2022 at 12:00 PM, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

YES to the Avs repeating, got Mac signed to a new contract and they are ready to go. #2 Maybe, bet Steve Dangle thinks they won't.  I will give the Sens the benefit of the doubt, they have signed some good players so they could be a surprise.  Yotes are toast, wish they would just sell the team back to Canada :wink:.  No and No on the last two.

Bowness is shaking things up in Winnipeg, no captain.  Will it help? 

Happy trails to Chara, Subban and Yandle :wave:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 4

So pre-season games started Saturday.  For those who were bad mouthing the Senators, they beat the Leafs 4-2    :wink:  Will have a rematch on Sept 30th.  Sunday there are 4 games scheduled.  I will be watching the Avs vs Knights.  Hockey season is here! :clap:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chicken hawk said:

Boston Bruins lost their first pre-season game with  Philadelphia Flyers,      ..     :sad:   2nd game Tuesday  Sept. 27th.  New York Rangers Rangers.    Go Bruins. 

It's  early! Still, my jerseys are ready to go!

• Like 2

On 9/25/2022 at 5:47 AM, Rhyta said:

So pre-season games started Saturday.  For those who were bad mouthing the Senators, they beat the Leafs 4-2    :wink:  Will have a rematch on Sept 30th.  Sunday there are 4 games scheduled.  I will be watching the Avs vs Knights.  Hockey season is here! :clap:

Yesterday, the 2022-23 N.H.L. Pre-season, and Exhibition started, when the Toronto Maple Leafs, and Ottawa Senators played two games.  Toronto won the first one 4-1, and Ottawa won the second one 4-2.  As for the answers to questions, they will, and should be answered once the regular season's games are played, and it gets to the playoffs.  The playoffs aren't until into the first one third of next year in 2023.  We have, and need to wait, and see how this year's regular season will be.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

Alex DeBrincat had two goals for the Sens, including the winner in OT.  Looks like he's going to fit in nicely :smile:

Avs beat Stars 3-1. 

And this is the new mascot for Seattle....dare I say it oh buoy  thought Gritty was awful, this is pretty strange

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Rhyta said:

Alex DeBrincat had two goals for the Sens, including the winner in OT.  Looks like he's going to fit in nicely :smile:

Avs beat Stars 3-1. 

And this is the new mascot for Seattle....dare I say it oh buoy  thought Gritty was awful, this is pretty strange

It looks like Roman Polanski after 12 rounds in a ring...or even before. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Rhyta said:

Avs beat Stars 3-1. 

Oh my gosh, a sea troll? Like Gritty isn't enough . . . 

• Like 2

• The topic was unpinned