Are the guys registered here?

Dave T.

QUOTE (Dave T. @ Oct 13 2004, 05:30 PM)
I was wondering if anyone knows if the band members are registered for this forum. Probably under an alias? Geddy, Alex or Neil ever pop in and say Hi?

Just curious... confused13.gif

I highly doubt it, but who knows. We have only been around about 7 weeks now. There was an interview once however in which they said that they do view the boards from time to time when not touring, so who knows confused13.gif

hehehe, wouldn't that be funneh....I wonder if Ged would be upset or ....intrigued... by my poetry hehehe laugh.gif common001.gif

When they had the forum on Rush.com, I am sure they visited that one. I doubt they have the time to visit every single Rush fan site or board there is though.

It would be an amazing thrill to have one of em pop in though, but we probably would just think it was a troll, laugh.gif

QUOTE (Megadon @ Oct 13 2004, 05:28 PM)
Wow! Only seven weeks? No wonder I never stumbled across this great forum before.

wow! same here cuz i found a journey,iron maiden,ac/dc,ect forum but never a rush forum and i guess thats y

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Oct 13 2004, 02:55 PM)
Why yes, my name is Alex Lifeson, aka, Snowdog. Glad to meet you bekloppt.gif (not really biggrin.gif ) Welcome Dave! trink38.gif Have a great time trink39.gif

errhrrrrmm.

Oh yes, thats my buddy Alex. My name is Gary Lee, but you guys may know me as Geddy. I play a bass guitar for this one band..... REM... no, um.. Tori Amos..., no, OH thats right. Guns N' Roses.

So heres to all you Gn'R fans

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 13 2004, 05:49 PM)
When they had the forum on Rush.com, I am sure they visited that one. I doubt they have the time to visit every single Rush fan site or board there is though.

It would be an amazing thrill to have one of em pop in though, but we probably would just think it was a troll, laugh.gif

Well, sure they might lurk, or even post. But it's not like they're going to announce their identity.

Ok, ok, I'm really Neil. Sorry for all the subterfuge. Please forgive me, but Carrie nags me when I chat online all night, sayin'?

QUOTE (BSG @ Oct 13 2004, 07:59 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 13 2004, 05:49 PM)
When they had the forum on Rush.com, I am sure they visited that one.  I doubt they have the time to visit every single Rush fan site or board there is though.

Well, sure they might lurk, or even post. But it's not like they're going to announce their identity.

Ok, ok, I'm really Neil. Sorry for all the subterfuge. Please forgive me, but Carrie nags me when I chat online all night, sayin'?

Lol, you're only Neil because I am Geddy first tongue.gif

Hi, I'm John Rutsey. Anybody want to talk about the first album?

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 14 2004, 03:19 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Oct 14 2004, 06:35 AM)

Yeah, whats with all the cowbell on In The Mood?!?! Are you crazy or something?

Maybe he had a FEVER!!!!

I remember when Steven Wilson registered at Progarchives (in his own name!) he got pestered really badly. He left after 6 months because of some of the critical reviews of FoaBP that were posted to the site.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Oct 14 2004, 07:35 AM)

ohmy.gif

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc514/danvipit8989/images-2.jpg

Sceeeeeeeeddy!!!! laugh.gif