Happy 12th Anniversary to LABT

Rick N. Backer

2 hours ago, custom55 said:

Happy Anniversary

I've been in la la land for the last few days.   Busy schedule and seeing Roger Waters.

Seeing Roger Waters...wishing me a happy TRF anniversary.   

I think you made the right choice.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, treeduck said:

Happy Days!

Thank you, and may your team not go without a QB as long as mine has (cautiously optimistic it will be different this year...)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, laughedatbytime said:

Thank you, and may your team not go without a QB as long as mine has (cautiously optimistic it will be different this year...)

It goes without saying that Winston is a big drop off from Brees, last year though we had Taysom Hill, Trevor Siemian and against the Dolphins a rookie who's no longer on the team Ian Book.

9 minutes ago, treeduck said:

It goes without saying that Winston is a big drop off from Brees, last year though we had Taysom Hill, Trevor Siemian and against the Dolphins a rookie who's no longer on the team Ian Book.

In that game your O Line was a sieve.   Winston will be OK if he can avoid mistakes (easier said than done, I know.)

42 minutes ago, laughedatbytime said:

In that game your O Line was a sieve.   Winston will be OK if he can avoid mistakes (easier said than done, I know.)

Most of the oline had covid, we had a bunch of guys that Payton didn't recognise!

4 hours ago, laughedatbytime said:

Exactly!

What does the end of time feel like?  It's like saying when you try to extrapolate till the end of time.

If time is indeed infinite, then what does that mean?  How long is all the way?  And then if it stops, what's stopping it?   And what's behind what's stopping it?

:wacko:

I love it when you wax philosophical.  Do you also wax brazilian?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, goose said:

:wacko:

I love it when you wax philosophical.  Do you also wax brazilian?

:scared:

No, for that kind of pain I prefer SOCN.

• Haha 1

"Happy 12th Anniversary", too.  You're welcome  :cheers:.

Edited by Derek19

On 8/31/2022 at 1:26 PM, custom55 said:

Happy Anniversary

I've been in la la land for the last few days.   Busy schedule and seeing Roger Waters.

What did you think? I saw him Saturday and thought the music was pretty good but didn't know he would have so much political stuff. At least he had information about Democrats and Republicans so he's not just a Republican hater like many in the arts are. The stage setup was phenomenal.