Happy birthday blueschica!

Turbine Freight

3 minutes ago, blueschica said:

Thank you, labt! I appreciate it!  Looks like I'm going to have to share my cake with  about 2.5 Steelers quarterbacks, lol. :biggrin:  (not sure they count as a full 3 right now. . . . )

:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derek19 said:

"Happy Birthday, Blue (Becky)".  Hopefully, you are having a bright, and sunny day.

It is lovely here today, Derek, although hot! Still having to use the a/c :cool:  Thank you for the birthday wish!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, HomesickAlien said:

Happy Birthday to someone who always remembers that there are actual people behind these usernames and avatars. :cheers:

Hope you had a nice day!  

Aww, thanks, alien, it's been a great one so far! When I joined TRF, someone said, "We come to TRF because of the music but we stay because of the people here."  That's been so true!  :smile:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rick N. Backer said:

The board has a lot of genuinely nice people.  Chica's in the running for the top though.

Hope you had a great one.

Thank you, Rick! I appreciate it.  It was a great day- even heard from my long lost kids, lol !

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

On 8/29/2022 at 4:59 PM, blueschica said:

Aww, thanks, alien, it's been a great one so far! When I joined TRF, someone said, "We come to TRF because of the music but we stay because of the people here."  That's been so true!  :smile:

That statement is so true, you are one of the best people on the board :yes::clap:  Sounds like you had a great birthday, best wishes my friend!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Rhyta said:

That statement is so true, you are one of the best people on the board :yes::clap:  Sounds like you had a great birthday, best wishes my friend!

Aww, thanks so much, Rhyta! Back at ya for being a wonderful person!  :smile:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, librarian said:

Happy Birthday :cheers: I hope you had a great day! :sundog:

Thank you, librarian! :wave:  I received four books for my birthday! A new mystery, a true  crime book, a history of the Romanov family, and a history of punk rock! I guess I have broad tastes, lol! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, treeduck said:

Another Happy Birthday to Becky now she's gone back down to 21 years old again! Her birthdays are in reverse!

I wish!  Haha! Although then I would be at lunch in a cheap pizza place with a friend and I sneaking rum into our cokes to "celebrate". :laugh: :laugh:

I lost my keys in his car and therefore could not unlock my cash drawer when I returned to work smelling like a distillery. My supervisor fortunately thought it was funny and let me go home. I could have gone drinking legally anywhere,  I'm not sure why we thought this was a super plan?? I think because this friend was always pretty cheap and said he would buy me lunch but all he wanted to pay for was cheap pizza ! :laugh:  :laugh:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, blueschica said:

I wish!  Haha! Although then I would be at lunch in a cheap pizza place with a friend and I sneaking rum into our cokes to "celebrate". :laugh: :laugh:

I lost my keys in his car and therefore could not unlock my cash drawer when I returned to work smelling like a distillery. My supervisor fortunately thought it was funny and let me go home. I could have gone drinking legally anywhere,  I'm not sure why we thought this was a super plan?? I think because this friend was always pretty cheap and said he would buy me lunch but all he wanted to pay for was cheap pizza ! :laugh:  :laugh:

All you Americans care about is booze and pizza! :smoke:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, treeduck said:

All you Americans care about is booze and pizza! :smoke:

That's pretty much spot on! :biggrin:  Although as I get older the pizza is more important than the booze! But yeah that was back in the day before there were any chain restaurants or nice bars in the area,  we were making our own fun but I think just made a scene instead :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blueschica said:

That's pretty much spot on! :biggrin:  Although as I get older the pizza is more important than the booze! But yeah that was back in the day before there were any chain restaurants or nice bars in the area,  we were making our own fun but I think just made a scene instead :facepalm:

:laugh: