The Official "Huh, What Conference?", er, 2022-23 NCAA College Football Thread.

pjbear05

2 hours ago, blueschica said:

Penn State is giving Michigan a run for the money! We are up 17-16 at start of the second half. Good game so far!

Eesh, Michigan took it to them in the 2nd half.

• Like 1

Just now, goose said:

Oh, Tennessee had the ball!

:cheer:

I feel ya, Goose.  My remote is getting a workout between 'Bama/Vol's and 'Stro's/Mariners...

...and we ain't close to being done!

2 hours ago, goose said:

Eesh, Michigan took it to them in the 2nd half.

Yeah they really did!  :facepalm::facepalm:  Last time I open my fat mouth, lol.    I don't really like either Harbaugh but Michigan is doing really well this year.  At least the Tennessee/Alabama game was exciting to the end!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, blueschica said:

Yeah they really did!  :facepalm::facepalm:  Last time I open my fat mouth, lol.    I don't really like either Harbaugh but Michigan is doing really well this year.  At least the Tennessee/Alabama game was exciting to the end!

563 total yards, 418 on the ground for the Wolverines. Jezuz K Riest!

• Like 2

On one hand, that Tennessee v Alabama game looked like it must've been incredible to be at. And also yay! Finally Bama takes an L.

On the other hand my team really kinda sucks this year. Beat #16 last week and lose to a tree this week? Come on guys... ugh, not my year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A bit late but the Utah v USC game was a nail biter.  The crowd was huge and loud, I was worn out from yelling and that ending was heart attack city :ohmy:  Utes win 43-42!  Our last loss at home was against USC so this is even sweeter.  In memory of our departed players, Ty and Aaron :heart:

• Like 1

In a performance unmatched by a Power 5 team since 2009, the Miami Whispering Winds commit 8 turnovers on their way to a 45-21 beatdown by perennial ACC achievers Duke.

Er, wait a minute-Duke's prowess is in basketball. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I heard the Canes and the Cavs played one for the ages yeterday.  And a gang of Spartans attacked some lone Wolves in the tunnel after the game.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 10:12 AM, pjbear05 said:

In a performance unmatched by a Power 5 team since 2009, the Miami Whispering Winds commit 8 turnovers on their way to a 45-21 beatdown by perennial ACC achievers Duke.

Er, wait a minute-Duke's prowess is in basketball. :facepalm:

Sheesh, Wake Forrest hits the 8 ball-6 of the turnovers in the 3rd quarter- in a 48 -21 loss to Louisville.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, laughedatbytime said:

I heard the Canes and the Cavs played one for the ages yeterday.  And a gang of Spartans attacked some lone Wolves in the tunnel after the game.

I saw the clip of the player getting "jumped".  He seemed to walk away pretty unscathed.  Of course, police are investigating...in the interest of public safety

5 hours ago, goose said:

I saw the clip of the player getting "jumped".  He seemed to walk away pretty unscathed.  Of course, police are investigating...in the interest of public safety

State Police are handling, will wait on them and Big 10 for any action.   MSU has suspended 4 players indefinitely.

The family of one of the two players that was "jumped" has hired an attorney to sue MSU.

16 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

State Police are handling, will wait on them and Big 10 for any action.   MSU has suspended 4 players indefinitely.

The family of one of the two players that was "jumped" has hired an attorney to sue MSU.

To me, that seems a bit much.  But such are the times.

On 10/15/2022 at 10:53 PM, Entre_Perpetuo said:

On one hand, that Tennessee v Alabama game looked like it must've been incredible to be at. And also yay! Finally Bama takes an L.

On the other hand my team really kinda sucks this year. Beat #16 last week and lose to a tree this week? Come on guys... ugh, not my year.

There's a statement win for ya, Entre!

Notre Dame slays Clemson 35-14!

Georgia beats Tennessee 27-13!

Rutgers goes up on Michigan 17-14 at the half; Blue scores 4 TD' s in 3rd quarter, that's that.

LSU scores TD and 2 PAT in OT, beats the Tide, 32-31, ' Bama is TOAST for the playoffs!

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

• The topic was pinned