Signals 40th Anniversary Boxed Set?

caskof43

Signals 40th merch and CP (I assume for its 30th) merch new in the Rush Backstage Club store. Yeah we're gonna get a Signals box I think.

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Haha 1

On 8/24/2022 at 11:05 AM, Weatherman said:

And that Signals tour setlist was SICK. All killer, no filler.

That was the tour to see, IMO. (I didn't. I was 6 years old.)

I hope we get a 40th anniversary box set that has a complete soundboard from a night that has no audience documentation.

Given that this hasn't happened yet, I won't hold my breath.

I will also add to Nova's point that I suspect GUP gets some sort of treatment because of the video (IIRC, it was said that all of the footage was found and that they were waiting out what was then the Blu-Ray/HD-DVD war).

• Like 2

On 8/31/2022 at 9:36 PM, 78jazz said:

I hope we get a 40th anniversary box set that has a complete soundboard from a night that has no audience documentation.

I will also add to Nova's point that I suspect GUP gets some sort of treatment because of the video (IIRC, it was said that all of the footage was found and that they were waiting out what was then the Blu-Ray/HD-DVD war).

Don't think it will be video, but It might be the entire audio from the video show. That's less of an investment than trying a video restoration. (If that's even possible.)

On 8/31/2022 at 9:36 PM, 78jazz said:

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. I think if it really existed it would have been seen by now

On 9/11/2022 at 12:37 PM, thizzellewashington said:

IIRC the "full footage of GUP was found" thing came from an "interview" with Howard U. by a guy who used to post on here and Counterparts who we later found out just made the entire thing up and Howard never even said that. 2004 was a wild time.

Huge credibility gap with that guy. Glad he moved on.