• no choice
  2. 2. Band

3. 3. Iconic song about an iconic character

4. 4. Other just killer track from each album

Abum-4

Band- Priest

Song-Jukebox Hero

Other-Urgent.

Thing is if you picked any other prime priest album.....I'd been JP for the win.

Sin after Sin while i like it just isn't my fav. Fact early priest in general i barely play. I'm more into them starting at stained class.

wow Foreigner got lucky. as i generally like Priest more.  its just THIS matchup, lol and 4 is amazing BTW.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 4

Album- Sin After Sin (close to being my favourite Priest album. Very underrated.)

Band- Judas Priest 

Song- Sinner 

Song- Urgent 

Don't get me wrong , I bloody love Foreigner, but Priest win most rounds here. Urgent, however, is possibly my favourite Foreigner song and one of my favourite rock hits.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

Abum-4

Band- Priest

Song-Jukebox Hero

Other-Urgent.

Thing if you picked any other prime priest album.....I'd been JP for the win.

Sin after Sin while i like it just isn't my fav.

wow Foreigner got lucky. as i generally like Priest more.  its just THIS matchup, lol and 4 is amazing BTW

Mick

I love Sin After Sin. I think that and Stained Class are ridiculously underrated. 

4 is great too. Easy win for me, but I'm not knocking Foreigner or 4. Everything in this poll I love!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bathory said:

foreigner sucks balls. I was hoping this would be about vol 4, but nah, its the shitty 4.

I’d take 4 over Vol. 4 in a heartbeat.

For a second I thought this was gonna be Sabbath Vol. 4. That would have been a much tougher choice. Sinner all the way. Tight rhythm, love the drums. Other song? Last Rose Of Summer. Sublime.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ozzy85 said:

For a second I thought this was gonna be Sabbath Vol. 4. That would have been a much tougher choice. Sinner all the way. Tight rhythm, love the drums. Other song? Last Rose Of Summer. Sublime.

Last Rose Of Summer isn’t in the poll though…

1 hour ago, ozzy85 said:

Last Rose Of Summer might be my favourite Judas Priest song. It's a major reason Sin After Sin is basically my favourite Priest album.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bathory said:

are you taking estrogen?

Having an opinion means I’m taking hormones??

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo

18 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

your too over emotional.  just pick priest and shut up.

:laugh:

Mick

Yeah, I it is pretty obvious Priest were 100% macho men 100% of the time, especially on their most metal of albums, Sin After Sin, featuring such heavy, meaty, unemotional slabs of steel as “Last Rose Of Summer” and “Here Come The Tears.” Or was it Sabbath we were talking about? “I’m goooo-ing through chaaangeeeessss!” :ROCK:

:moon:

I’m just saying.  To me, Vol. 4 isn’t like Sabbath’s greatest work or anything. Meanwhile 4 is a certified AOR classic.  Nothing wrong with preferring Vol. 4, but it’s Foreigner 4 for me.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

Last Rose Of Summer might be my favourite Judas Priest song. It's a major reason Sin After Sin is basically my favourite Priest album.

I know so just dunked on it sorta but it is a great song. I love 70s Priest. There was no one else like them.

2 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Yeah, I it is pretty obvious Priest were 100% macho men 100% of the time, especially on their most metal of albums, Sin After Sin, featuring such heavy, meaty, unemotional slabs of steel as “Last Rose Of Summer” and “Here Come The Tears.” Or was it Sabbath we were talking about? “I’m goooo-ing through chaaangeeeessss!” :ROCK:

:moon:

I’m just saying.  To me, Vol. 4 isn’t like Sabbath’s greatest work or anything. Meanwhile 4 is a certified AOR classic.  Nothing wrong with preferring Vol. 4, but it’s Foreigner 4 for me.

do not remind me of Changes.

Sabbath write a song of such stinky cheese.  Most AOR bands can't even suck that much with actual effort lol

GOD i hate that song.  and i get made fun of for Toto.......gaaaaaaaa!!!!!! that song BLLLLLOWWWWWWWS.

lol.

Mick

• Haha 2

Just now, bluefox4000 said:

do not remind me of Changes.

Sabbath write a song of such stinky cheese.  Most AOR bands can't even suck that much with actual effort lol

GOD i hate that song.  and i get made fun of for Toto.......gaaaaaaaa!!!!!! that song BLLLLLOWWWWWWWS.

lol.

Mick

I think I do like that one, but it is the stinkiest of cheeses for sure.  Waiting For A Girl Like You sounds like Visions Of Johanna by comparison!

• Like 2

I've still liked both Judas Priest, and Foreigner (When Lou Gramm, was the lead singer).  Overall, for me, I prefer Judas Priest.  If it was Foreigner - "4", and Black Sabbath - "Vol. 4", I prefer "4".  If it was Judas Priest - "Sin After Sin", and Black Sabbath - "Vol. 4", I prefer "Sin After Sin".  I like both "Sinner", and "Juke Box Hero", but I prefer "Sinner" more.  I think "Urgent" is not a bad song, but "Waiting For A Girl Like You" is a great one.  I like "Waiting For A Girl Like You" a little more, than "Juke Box Hero", and even more, than "I Want to Know What Love Is".  I think "Waiting For A Girl Like You" is a better song, than "I Want to Know What Love Is".

Edited by Derek19

12 hours ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

I think I do like that one, but it is the stinkiest of cheeses for sure.  Waiting For A Girl Like You sounds like Visions Of Johanna by comparison!

WAITING FOR A GIRL LIKE YOU IS A PERFECT SONG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Segue Myles said:

WAITING FOR A GIRL LIKE YOU IS A PERFECT SONG

Lol. I do love it. I just meant it is a cheesy 80s ballad to some degree. Just happens to be a great one.