Seven Years Ago Today

tomhealey

Last show at LA Forum.  I had the great good fortune to be there, and I still have a print of Neil's picture of the crowd at the end because I'm in it.

Seven years.  Practically half of my son's existence on the planet.  Amazing how time flies.

I miss the shows, but I mostly miss the meetups with folks I met on this and other Rush boards.

Thinking of all that's happened these last seven years.  Wow.

Tom Healey (yeah, my real name)

Shameless Plug - Please check out Kubla Ken's www.rushradio.org and donate if able.  Random Rush on demand is a beautiful, and valuable, thing.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, tomhealey said:

Last show at LA Forum.  I had the great good fortune to be there, and I still have a print of Neil's picture of the crowd at the end because I'm in it.

Seven years.  Practically half of my son's existence on the planet.  Amazing how time flies.

I miss the shows, but I mostly miss the meetups with folks I met on this and other Rush boards.

Shameless Plug - Please check out Kubla Ken's www.rushradio.org and donate if able.  Random Rush on demand is a beautiful, and valuable, thing.

When I look back to that final tour I so wish I could have got to a show.

Without knowing what was happening with Neil's health at the time, fans over here in UK just assumed

that it would be a case of the normal pattern of a US/Canada tour followed by a European tour. Sadly not to be.

Edited by zepphead

On 8/1/2022 at 10:39 AM, tomhealey said:

And I should say, Hi Tom! Nice to see you here!  Hope you son is doing well!  I love rushradio.org- well worth supporting. :wave:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1