The 2022-23 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Poland 3 Bulgaria 0 :smile: Impressive start to the defense of the volleyball World Cup title. Incredible serving from all participants in white and red. 

I have nothing to say at this point. :cheers:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I have nothing to say at this point. :cheers:

Yes, we have to reserve judgement until the Tuesday clash with the USA, because I'm not counting the laugher we'll experience on Sunday against Mexico, unlike the one in Qatar in November.  :scared: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I couldn`t leave it alone, could I. I joined the Arsenal match at 62 minutes, they were 1-0 down so I thought I`d watch. :fistscrying:

That Ludovic Grayson is unstoppable. :banghead:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

That's too good for them. A vat of human dung with hilarious consequences, I say.  :pirate:  

It`s one of my few regrets that I never got the Highbury wrecking ball gig. Oh, I would have loved that. :wub:

• Like 1

It doesn`t matter how much money is pumped into the PL, how many teams blast through their usual transfer spending and wage ceilings, there will always be a game like Villa and West Ham to ground everyone and have them wandering out into the garden to see what the cats are up to. :zzz:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Cracovia 0 Warta 2  :facepalm:  In retrospect, I would've been delighted with a boring scoreless draw. Missed it by three minutes. :banghead:

That`s unfortunate. I, however, would welcome a 2-0 away win in the Spurs fixture. Forest could be all energised and troublesome, which is a bit of a pain. :eh: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

That`s unfortunate. I, however, would welcome a 2-0 away win in the Spurs fixture. Forest could be all energised and troublesome, which is a bit of a pain. :eh: 

If you want to realize this season's ambitions, you must not be afraid of a team with an injured Robin Hood. Charge!  :pirate:  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

If you want to realize this season's ambitions, you must not be afraid of a team with an injured Robin Hood. Charge!  :pirate:  

Maybe I don`t want really want to realise the ambitions. Maybe I was a fool and I`ll settle for a cowardly 4th. :bolt:

• Like 1

• The topic was unpinned