The 2022-23 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

But I've seen Italians in worse shape.  :ohmy:

Most Italians are much shorter and reek of cigarettes and prostitutes, I assume. :confused:  I modelled my stereotype on Berlusconi.

Sorry about that, Ibanez Jem; really sorry, mate. You just hate to see it happen.

In other news, there's a rumor LFC will come out of retirement and play again. Ninety seconds in, nothing terrible so far!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nova Carmina said:

Sorry about that, Ibanez Jem; really sorry, mate. You just hate to see it happen.

In other news, there's a rumor LFC will come out of retirement and play again. Ninety seconds in, nothing terrible so far!

Sounds like Brighton Di Zerbi their lead. :rofl2:Sorry, I`m really pleased with the joke, not your fixture troubles. You`ve just got one back, all will be fine.

In other news, I am seeing a Marillion tribute band in Dundee with my girlfriend tonight. Suffice to say, most of hopes of evening entertainment are of the apres show. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Sounds like Brighton Di Zerbi their lead. :rofl2:Sorry, I`m really pleased with the joke, not your fixture troubles. You`ve just got one back, all will be fine.

In other news, I am seeing a Marillion tribute band in Dundee with my girlfriend tonight. Suffice to say, most of hopes of evening entertainment are of the apres show. 

And yet in other news, Ronnie O'Sullivan retains his no.1 ranking after a Trump loss.  :sundog: 

• Like 1

Sporting`s keepers will be disappointed with their 45 minutes away at Marseille. Sporting take the lead and are looking good until Adan dallies for too long around his six-yard box and hits his clearance carelessly into Sanchez, 1-1. Then he botches a goal kick, straight to Guendouzi about 40 yards out. Crossed in whilst he is still out of position, for 2-1. Then he rushes out of his area and handles the ball, so he is sent off. Sub keeper comes on and before he has touched the ball, a corner is converted for 3-1.

• The topic was unpinned