Bernard Cribbins dies aged 93 - Actor from Daleks Invasion Earth, Carry on Jack, Carry on Spying, The Railway Children...

treeduck

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

Televisual feast.  :notworthy: 

So much of my childhood was spent watching MP and Fawlty Towers that I don`t even know what are my own thoughts and what are those of John Cleese et al anymore. :confused:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

So much of my childhood was spent watching MP and Fawlty Towers that I don`t even know what are my own thoughts and what are those of John Cleese et al anymore. :confused:

One thing we're sure of, Cleese never wanted to stay in one place for long. Leaving Monty Python early, finishing FT after only twelve episodes. Now that I think about it, I'm beginning to hate him. All the laughs we missed because of him. :angry:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

One thing we're sure of, Cleese never wanted to stay in one place for long. Leaving Monty Python early, finishing FT after only twelve episodes. Now that I think about it, I'm beginning to hate him. All the laughs we missed because of him. :angry:

If he`d had any idea of his future alimony bills, there`d have been 100 FTs and another dozen MP films. :eh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

If he`d had any idea of his future alimony bills, there`d have been 100 FTs and another dozen MP films. :eh:

'A Fish Called Wanda' must've been good for 50 episodes. 

• Like 1