David Warner dies aged 80 - Star of The Omen, Time After Time, Time Bandits, Waxwork, Star Trek V and a zillion other films.

treeduck

55 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

He was especially good in a Star Trek TNG episode called Chain of Command where he played a sadistic Cardassian who tortured Picard. Warner's and Patrick Stewart's scenes together were a highlight of the entire series. RIP.

Also in the Razzie winning Trek movie Shatner directed.  Not the worst, though.  That would be the worst even numbered one, Nemesis.  At least part 5 is interestingly bad.

Edited by invisible airwave

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

He was especially good in a Star Trek TNG episode called Chain of Command where he played a sadistic Cardassian who tortured Picard. Warner's and Patrick Stewart's scenes together were a highlight of the entire series. RIP.

THERE…..ARE…..FOUR…..LIGHTS!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Funny thing about these two actors and their voices: 

When the full trailer for Dr. Strange and The Multiverse of Madness was released, there was a brief scene where we heard someone say, "We should tell him the truth."  To me, it sounded exactly like David Warner. 

People were saying, "That's Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart)!...but I kept saying, "No, that's David Warner." 

The voice was Charles Xavier.  Patrick Stewart.  I could have sworn that it was Warner.....:biggrin:     

• Like 1

I loved him in everything he did, from his hilarious Dr. Necessiter in The Man With Two Brains to Captain James Sawyer in Horatio Hornblower: Retribution. An amazing actor with incredible presence. RIP, sir.

• Like 1