Is anyone interested in the new Ozzy album featuring Tony Iommi, Jeff Beck, Clapton and Wylde?

treeduck

hell, I got no problem with sharon. first off, it's not like ozzy is the only guy from the back in the day who's been putting out shit ass records for a long time. sharon probably saved the guy from an early grave. I read his autobiography, she's not just some bitch who threw eggs at iron maiden

On 7/24/2022 at 1:29 PM, treeduck said:

I've not bought any Ozzy albums since No More Tears but this new one intrigues me...

I'll give it a listen. I'm seeing Beck next month in between Ann Wilson and ZZTop. First time seeing Wilson and Beck and looking forward to it very much. Probably the last time I'll see ZZTop also, I hung out with those guys when I was like 10 at The Wintergarden in E Dallas. They played NYE there for years. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Weakly Criminal said:

I'll give it a listen. I'm seeing Beck next month in between Ann Wilson and ZZTop. First time seeing Wilson and Beck and looking forward to it very much. Probably the last time I'll see ZZTop also, I hung out with those guys when I was like 10 at The Wintergarden in E Dallas. They played NYE there for years. 

Have ZZ Top still got Elwood Francis on bass? I wonder if he'll be on the next album? I heard that Dusty Hill had recorded some stuff for it already.

On 8/19/2022 at 11:58 PM, treeduck said:

Have ZZ Top still got Elwood Francis on bass? I wonder if he'll be on the next album? I heard that Dusty Hill had recorded some stuff for it already.

I saw them earlier this month. Elwood did great. For a band that's been doing this as long as they have, Gibbons actually sounded like he gave a shit about the nowhere town he was in. It's a little disheartening to see them without Dusty, who was my favorite member, but he apparently gave them his blessing. It seems like Elwood has done a bit to rejuvenate the band at this stage in their career. 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 7:32 AM, Union 5-3992 said:

How is this not the main album cover?!

Ozzy Osbourne To Make Comic-Con Debut Friday, July 22 - Ozzy Osbourne  Official Site

Would be perfect for the vinyl release. Is that the single artwork?

• Like 1