Suddenly you were gone, from all the lives you left your mark upon - RIP DonnaWanna

sundog

Fellow TRF Family, 

It's been a few minutes since I posted here, but felt an update was necessary.  
OG Members remember DonnaWanna but I'm not sure if she was active in recent years.  

Back in March Donna went in to the hospital with heart troubles, high potassium levels and they admitted her to run tests and try to figure out what was going on. 

Her Facebook friends were able to follow along with her updates.  Cheer her on with her recovery, cheer her up with her set backs. A couple of weeks ago she posted about not having any fight left.  Being ready to go.  Being ready to be reunited with her father, and Indica, (when you know) and her sister. But she came back from the depths with new hope, and a procedure was planned to try to find out why her heart was failing her. Then last week she took a real turn, and was put into hospice care. Last night she passed on. 
Her BFF Kimberly and I were in contact regarding her hospice care.  There are no details from the family regarding her services.

I never had the opportunity to meet Donna in person, but we were sisters none the less.  

For those of you that did meet her, I'm sure you have wonderful stories to share.  

Light a candle, send good energy out into the world in her honour.  
Know that she was one of the good ones.
She leaves behind a lot of people that love her. 

DonnaWanna, you will be missed. 
Rest in eternal peace, my sweet friend. 

</3

• Like 6

Back in the days of the RushTour board there was a big meetup in NYC for the R30 show at Radio City, and I got to meet Donna there. She was a sweetheart, both in real life and on RushTour, and later here on TRF. She had kind of a rough go of things and she deserved better. So sad that she was suffering and lost her battle.

RIP DonnaWanna. :rose:

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Suddenly you were gone, from all the lives you left your mark upon - RIP DonnaWanna
3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Back in the days of the RushTour board there was a big meetup in NYC for the R30 show at Radio City, and I got to meet Donna there. She was a sweetheart, both in real life and on RushTour, and later here on TRF. She had kind of a rough go of things and she deserved better. So sad that she was suffering and lost her battle.

RIP DonnaWanna. :rose:

I haven't posted in years, but I had to come back for this.

Bless you, Donna.  Peace and light are finally yours. 

~Michelle

• Like 4

When i heard that she was she was gone a felt a shadow cross my heart ...  

Donna and I never got to physically see each other but like Sunny said, were were sisters none the less.  

Connected by a slender thread...  

I remember ...

It may have been our mutal love of RUSH that brought us together, but we remained connected through so many other similar interests. 

I remember.. 

When she expressed an interest in stones & crystals, i sent her a few from my personal collection, inclluding a Petoskey Stone hand picked from the good ole Great Lakes surrounding my state.  She had never owned or held one so she was most excited about that one.  As a thank you she in turn sent me a beautiful crystal that i cherish with all my heart.   

I remember...

Our birthays are a day apart, so we would share them online together.  

She will be missed...

Rest in Peace my Rush Sister... :smoke::cat::rose::heart:

• Like 2

I never knew her. But may she rest in peace.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend and board-mate.

• Like 1

She was before my time here on the forum but it is sad to see a fourum member pass.

RIP Donna.

• Like 1

Such a sweet, sweet lady. My interactions with her on this board were always cool and I could "see" her wonderful heart just by reading her posts. I will be praying for her family and friends that they all persevere with grace, as I'm sure she would want that. Until we meet again, Sweet Donna!

• Like 3