Sorry

_hi_water._

23 minutes ago, _hi_water._ said:

Sorry I haven't been on in a while folks - I've been pretty busy. Dunno if polls will resume.

Believe it or not I'm walking on air, I never thought I could feel so free, flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me.

Apologies, I got carried away. Believe it or not your absence has been noticed. Some even expressed missing you. General consensuses is people don't want you to completely stop your signature polling, just slow the pace a bit. 

I say, welcome back.

4 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

General consensuses is people don't want you to completely stop your signature polling, just slow the pace a bit. 

Exactly. In my opinion, not having so many active polls up at a time, and leaving them open for longer would actually get more people involved, and get more votes. And that would also keep more non-poll threads visible in MoTS,

Welcome back, hi_water, even if you don't do the polls.

4 hours ago, _hi_water._ said:

Sorry I haven't been on in a while folks - I've been pretty busy. Dunno if polls will resume.

Glad you’re back on TRF 🙂

You’ve nothing to be sorry about btw and I personally appreciated all the hard work & research which you’d put into the Polls.

I found them a fantastic resource into discovering new music or revisiting artists I hadn’t listened to for quite a while👍😎
If you decide to carry on doing them, then you’ve got my gratitude as well as many, many, many others.

If you’d rather put them on the back burner for a while then that would be fine too. 

10 minutes ago, Alex’s Amazing Arpeggios said:

Glad you’re back on TRF 🙂

You’ve nothing to be sorry about btw and I personally appreciated all the hard work & research which you’d put into the Polls.

I found them a fantastic resource into discovering new music or revisiting artists I hadn’t listened to for quite a while👍😎
If you decide to carry on doing them, then you’ve got my gratitude as well as many, many, many others.

If you’d rather put them on the back burner for a while then that would be fine too. 

I think through the polls I was forced to discover that Nü-Queensrÿche was actually good Queensrÿche. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, _hi_water._ said:

Good to see you back man!

Ah go on!!! ......... give us some more polls ...... you know you want to!!

Mrs Doyle GIFs | Tenor

Happy to see you.  We all have "stuff" outside of TRF so no need to apologize.

Edited by custom55
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, _hi_water._ said:

Do a poll about who's the most heavy metal on the forum...and it better be ME that wins! :zalice:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, treeduck said:

Do a poll about who's the most heavy metal on the forum...and it better be ME that wins! :zalice:

Pffft, my avatar clearly indicates I am more metal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

:cheers:   Welcome back, hi_water!    :cheers:  I missed you!   I hope your birthday was a good one- I think there is a birthday thread around here for you somewhere!  :wave:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1