Rush doorbell

HemiBeers

Anyone install one of these yet?

https://www.facebook.com/imperialashes/videos/check-out-drews-new-doorbell-from-honeywell-he-managed-to-crop-up-closer-to-the-/850445278824891/

I already asked the Mrs for one on my next birthday. $38 at Home Depot. Will take a MP3. 

The intro to Them Bones by AIC would be great but might scare the dog. 

• Like 2

Eh... I don`t have a doorbell, as it implies an openness to interaction. I might consider a different Rush tune, Limelight perhaps. Your point about animal-scaring is valid and I get enough filthy looks from my cats.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, HemiBeers said:

Anyone install one of these yet?

https://www.facebook.com/imperialashes/videos/check-out-drews-new-doorbell-from-honeywell-he-managed-to-crop-up-closer-to-the-/850445278824891/

I already asked the Mrs for one on my next birthday. $38 at Home Depot. Will take a MP3. 

The intro to Them Bones by AIC would be great but might scare the dog. 

Take my money!!  This is awesome!

• Like 2

After years of hearing CTTH it dawned on me as i was watching the last YYNOT concert on Youtube; hmmm that bell section would be great for a doorbell...and the Mrs would probably not have a problem with it.

Just don't tell Ray Danniels...I'd end up getting a cease and desist order and an invoice for royalties.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Haha 1

That's sick! Maybe you'll inspire a few new Rush fans this way. I myself didn't get into Rush until my dad changed his ringtone to CTTH for a brief time.