If you can spare $5K or more…

HalfwayToGone

From the Archives—new stuff on the Rush Backstage Club for the spoiled pensioners lurking here.  The cheapest thing is another release of the Fin Costello photos triptych, followed by a framed McNaughten peart photo w/stage used drumstick, and finally the big kahuna is a framed photo from R40 with a band autographed plaque, full sets of stage used strings and a stage used drumstick.  Only 10 of the latter and 4 of the framed sticks.  Not sure how many more triptychs they did this time.  Items range from $5k for the triptych to $9500 for the strings/stick.  Not for me, but maybe there’s a filthy rich superfan on here who’d be interested.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 10:48 AM, HalfwayToGone said:

All still there.  They may take a while to sell even in such limited numbers at those ridiculously overpiced ebay BIN prices.

Wouldn't mind the Clockwork Angels one, but that would have to come down quite a bit to even consider. I'd also like to know what show it was from..

If it's for a charity, sure. But as a sale of "Merch" no thanks.

Let's remember there is a huge warehouse somewhere of Rush equipment. Perhaps some of it gets used, some leased and so on. But it would be a HUGE amount of stuff.

If the idea is to sell it off, lot by lot, it feels wrong.

...plink plink.

• Like 1

They did another big dump of the more reasonably priced stuff this morning—I was able to ensnare a Counterparts era poster of Neil for Ludwig drums and a hemispheres button without feeling ripped too much (the poster was kinda pricey for an unsigned spare but the button was less than $3).  They had quite an array this time of all price ranges, but the two new signed posters were like $1000 each.  I guess those old autographs any of us got for free or for a reasonable price are now a lot higher in value possibly.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HalfwayToGone said:

They did another big dump of the more reasonably priced stuff this morning—I was able to ensnare a Counterparts era poster of Neil for Ludwig drums and a hemispheres button without feeling ripped too much (the poster was kinda pricey for an unsigned spare but the button was less than $3).  They had quite an array this time of all price ranges, but the two new signed posters were like $1000 each.  I guess those old autographs any of us got for free or for a reasonable price are now a lot higher in value possibly.

Glad you were able to get some nice stuff! Those posters went so quickly, even at that price. Some people in my Rush fb group got shut out. Yes, during the R40 tour on a whim, I sent a  little drum head to a venue to be autographed for my nephew since he was big on Neil and drumming at the time. they sent it back autographed!  :notworthy:   My sister told me it's like sitting in his closet now. I told her, keep it in good shape, it's maybe worth something! (Or give it back to me, lol) :biggrin:

Edited by blueschica

On 8/5/2022 at 2:33 PM, HalfwayToGone said:

Fortunately, I had a lot of that stuff (unsigned) that I was interested in at the time of release. If that button was the least bit attractive to me, I'd have gotten it.