Anyone remember where the thread is that used to have the post count level pictures in it?

Entre_Perpetuo

I can't seem to find it. It had a post where 73 listed out all the different old post level icons and what number of posts you would have to reach to get to them. I had an idea that, since we lost those as part of our profiles in the board upgrade, maybe it would be possible for those of us who want to to copy and past them into our signatures? But I can't seem to find the thread where they were listed to test this.

1 hour ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

I can't seem to find it. It had a post where 73 listed out all the different old post level icons and what number of posts you would have to reach to get to them. I had an idea that, since we lost those as part of our profiles in the board upgrade, maybe it would be possible for those of us who want to to copy and past them into our signatures? But I can't seem to find the thread where they were listed to test this.

I'm pretty sure it was in Finding My Way- inside  Random Samples-  I'll try to find it and put a link here.

Ok, I'm not finding it there? Maybe it was pinned at the top and is no longer there? I will keep hunting! That's a very cool idea.

Edited by blueschica