Queen's Jubilee concert is on the web live now and can be shared to your tv!

blueschica

Queen just opened, sorry I didn't get this up earlier but it took me a bit to find it. Rod Stewart, Elton John, Duran Duran and Diana Ross to appear later today (plus plenty of shots of Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, in the royal box :biggrin:)

I was able to get it on my phone and cast to tv.

https://abcnews.go.com/live/video/special-live-10

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to Queen's Jubilee concert is on the web live now and can be shared to your tv!
1 hour ago, invisible airwave said:

Not surprised Duran Duran is there.  They were Lady Di's favorite band.  Also, between this and the upcoming Minions soundtrack, looks like Diana Ross is out of retirement(?).  Haven't heard from her in years.

Duran Duran was kind of a disappointment , after all that. :biggrin:  Simon LeBon was struggling a bit and the band looked bored. Queen had much more energy, they were great.  Rod Stewart was cool- his voice has faded some but he moves like he is 20 or something- so much fun to see him! Elton John sang Your Song over video and it sounded great but who knows if it was a live video or done earlier. I kind of dozed off and missed Diana Ross, lol. Alicia Keyes was the best female, she was fantastic. 

18 minutes ago, blueschica said:

Duran Duran was kind of a disappointment , after all that. :biggrin:  Simon LeBon was struggling a bit and the band looked bored. Queen had much more energy, they were great.  Rod Stewart was cool- his voice has faded some but he moves like he is 20 or something- so much fun to see him! Elton John sang Your Song over video and it sounded great but who knows if it was a live video or done earlier. I kind of dozed off and missed Diana Ross, lol. Alicia Keyes was the best female, she was fantastic. 

The singer that Queen have now looks like a cross between Liberace and Grizzly Adams...

AAY5lLy.img?h=449&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

• Haha 1