Would you have the balls to break THE MOTOR LAW??

treeduck

Would you DARE to break the MOTOR LAW??  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have the cojones to break the MOTOR LAW?? Or are you a little bitch??

• Yes! I'd f***ing break it because I think of myself as some kind of hard guy or something...
    • No way, but not because I'm scared of a Peart dystopian landscape. No because I believe in the LAW, no matter what it is I'll uphold it.
    • I don't know what I'd do
    • I'm a scared mouse in my house so I'd definitely not break it.
    • I'd break it just to f**k with those fools! Who the f**k do they think they're dealing with here??
    • Now I've seen this poll I want to drive boldly drive
    • Now I've seen this poll I want to kill kill kill!
    • My name is Johnny Blaze, I've been AWOL lately because I've been busy watching thousands of bad movies, nothing but bad movies to build up my tolerance levels
    • My name is RUSHHEAD of course I'd break the MOTOR LAW, I refuse to live by Peart's rules!
    • Cylonus X-1 here, I don't care about this, but when I do drive I drive like the wind!
    • Jack Aubrey here, I'd shoot the bastards then ask their dead bodies some questions about this Motor Law thing...
    • Your_Lion here, I'd be too busy banging babes, and they all belong to Johnny Blaze!
    • Maverick here, f**k them all I'd bomb their houses before they even thought about arresting me never mind break their pissant law!
    • Becky Blues Babe here, I'd strip off, wiggle and ask questions later, I'd break their BOOBIES LAW and then some!
    • Segue Myles here, I don't care, I don't care about anything, I'm just going to sit there and say nothing!
    • 73 here, I'd probably be driving one of the AIR CARS, so don't break any rules because there aren't going to be any one-lane bridges between you and me!
    • Jamie here, I'd probably bat my eyelashes at the "cops" that tried to enforce the laws and all charges would be forgotten
    • Tinwoodsman here, I'm just happy to be in a poll! And I'm making love to a lady sheep right now so I'm a little busy..."Come on baby let's make lamb chops!"
    • Blackhawkrush here, I don't understand this at all, am I evil?
    • Tony R here I whatever I say is right, and it doesn't matter if I uphold the the law or not, I'm right and you're always wrong!
    • Fridge here dressed as Clubber Lang from Rocky 3! Yes I'm blacked up like Justin Troudeau so f**k you! And f**k the MOTOR LAW it's fiction written by a drummer! And get that look off your face before I knock it off, fool!

The main thing to look out for in the fictional world of the popular RUSH song Red Barchetta appears to be THE MOTOR LAW. If you break this law, presumably by driving a car or old school car that's been outlawed, you'll be for the high jump. The other thing to look out for is THE WIRE. So maybe this wire is a boundary of some kind and you can drive inside of it but not beyond it. In any case here's the question, would you have the stones to break this law or would you cower in your house like a mouse afraid to even think of THE MOTOR LAW never mind break it?? Who are you RUSHIACS, men or or mices??

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

:laugh::laugh::laugh:   Talk about a "desperate plan" !!!    You know I turned 60, right?  Any boob shaking is probably going to give someone a black eye . . . .:biggrin:

But sure, I'll break the motor law!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, blueschica said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:   Talk about a "desperate plan" !!!    You know I turned 60, right?  Any boob shaking is probably going to give someone a black eye . . . .:biggrin:

But sure, I'll break the motor law!  

:laugh:

• Haha 1

Gonna be honest, no way. I am in fact a scaredy cat, especially when it comes to breaking the law. I’ll happily drive 55 thank you! 

• Like 1

Hell yeah I 'm breaking it, I can't drive 55. 

Let me resto-mod an old Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor.

Or a Camaro like the one I saw in full Florida Highway Patrol livery.

Hell a Falcon XB Coupe, Interceptor style.

Come and get me, mofos!

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 5

Is there a speed limit in the motor law or is it just about not being able to take outlawed cars out for a spin? I could definitely see myself breaking a speed limit. Driving an outlawed car might be a bit more risky as the police would no doubt be on the lookout for such models. I guess that's why he drove it out in the country for the song.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

Is there a speed limit in the motor law or is it just about not being able to take outlawed cars out for a spin? I could definitely see myself breaking a speed limit. Driving an outlawed car might be a bit more risky as the police would no doubt be on the lookout for such models. I guess that's why he drove it out in the country for the song.

I'm not sure about a speed limit, maybe there is one?

16 minutes ago, zepphead said:

Who remembers the 'car in space' scene from 'Heavy Metal' back in '81? :  r/nostalgia

I forgot to put you in! :doh:

It would have been: "Hello my name is Zepphead and after reading this I'm going to get in my 1975 Ford Cortina, put in my Red Barchetta loop tape cassette and drive like I'm Neil Peart in the Red Barchetta story, like a f***ing maniac in other words. I'll drive as fast as this old bucket can go and when I'm stopped by the police and they ask me just what the hell I think I'm doing, I'll simply say: "Good evening officer, I don't mind being arrested and charged with reckless and dangerous driving and crushing six police cars, this is me living my ultimate dream. So f**k you all and when I've done my jail term I'll go back to my uncle's farm and jack off until the month September comes around again!" So there!"

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, treeduck said:

I forgot to put you in! :doh:

It would have been: "Hello my name is Zepphead and after reading this I'm going to get in my 1975 Ford Cortina, put in my Red Barchetta loop tape cassette and drive like I'm Neil Peart in the Red Barchetta story, like a f***ing maniac in other wors. I'll drive as fast as this old bucket can go and when I'm stopped by the police and they ask me just what the hell I think I'm doing, I'll simply say: "Good evening officer, I don't mind being arrested and charged with reckless and dangerous driving and crushing six police cars, this is me living my ultimate dream. So f**k you all and when I've done my jail term I'll go back to my uncle's farm and jack off until the month September comes around again!" So there!"

Sounds about right!

• Haha 1

Actually, there aren't any sheep around here (people hide the lambs) ... just whitetail  and mule deer, moose and plenty of cows of 4 legged and two legged variety, lots of coyotes, beavers and a few wolves. I have not seen a bayou or blackwater in this neck of the woods. The Prairie is sadly, just scorched earth. I have never known so many people or friends between the age of 60 to 70. There is nothing to see except random police cars driving 70 miles to hand out tickets or get statistics on domestic disputes. You should start up a thread on that! Talk about analytics!

There is plenty of gravel to spin out here plus lots of hail and other ammo. I'm not sure the red barchetta would  hold up, and the motor law arseholes wouldn't fare too well either.

Thanks for listening!

My name is tangy and I prefer to hop on the train to Bangkok over driving a red barchetta any day. 

Gleaming alloy air cars don't seem all that scary. The fact that they are air cars that are stopped by a bridge definitely gives me the cojones to break the motor law.

• Like 2

On 6/8/2022 at 11:15 PM, tangy said:

My name is tangy and I prefer to hop on the train to Bangkok over driving a red barchetta any day. 

Gleaming alloy air cars don't seem all that scary. The fact that they are air cars that are stopped by a bridge definitely gives me the cojones to break the motor law.

You're MAD!