"They BLEW it!" Video compilation of blown plays, lousy calls and discussion thread

Slime

Here's a fun video compilation of blown plays and "What were you thinking?" plays across a variety of sports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUqzUGHLkoY

(blocked for display on websites, gotta go to YouTube to see it)

What are some of your all time favorite blown plays or lousy calls in sports?

Whether in a single game OR a season-long collapse, what moments in sports make you wanna scream "How could you have possibly lost that??"

• Like 1

As a Dolphin fan, I have to give my vote to Antonio Clown stepping out of bounds on the play which never should have happened.

13 hours ago, laughedatbytime said:

Terrible. It's hard to argue against RoboUmps and automated strike zones when the real umps make the counter-case so compellingly.

I just assumed all the baseball lowlights were Angel Hernandez, but I see they found some others . . .

• Like 3

And the Dolphins.  Josh Rosen's final touchdown to tie Saturday?  Never happened. The ball may have touched  the invsible plane of the goal line, but did not "break the plane".

On 10/4/2022 at 9:18 PM, Fordgalaxy said:

This started out as a blown play but worked out well in the end. Who knew Butkus could catch so easily? Also, check out the announcer and the score at the end.

Dick Butkus is an ass. 😆