Jump to content

Wordle!


edhunter
 Share

Recommended Posts

Every day!Β 

And if I knew how to post a screenshot I would, but 6 yrs later I still can't figure it out on here.

Β 

Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Laurabw said:

Every day!Β 

And if I knew how to post a screenshot I would, but 6 yrs later I still can't figure it out on here.

Β 

Β 

Β 

When you complete the Wordle puzzle, you are prompted to SHARE your score.Β  You click on SHARE, and then you can PASTE the score on any screen.Β Β 

Β 

Like this:Β Β 

Β 

Wordle 339 2/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wordle 340 5/6

Β 

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Β 

That sucked!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Principled Man said:

Β 

When you complete the Wordle puzzle, you are prompted to SHARE your score.Β  You click on SHARE, and then you can PASTE the score on any screen.Β Β 

Β 

Like this:Β Β 

Β 

Wordle 339 2/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Β 

Β 

Oh, that part I know, but I wanted to share the screenshot with the stats, too, and can't figure out how to do that part because that's not a cut and paste. But I've never really been able to post pix on this site, anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, edhunter said:

Today my wife had 4 of the 5 letters correct by the 2nd guess. It still took her 6 triesπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

If the word was "penis", I can see why...it's probably something she's been trying to put out of her mind for at least 15 years.Β  Β :wink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PhrazleΒ Β :ohmy:

Β 

Trying hard to not get hooked....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Force (dumb luck) is with me!Β  Total whiff on the first guess, then BAM.....Β Β :laugh:

Β 

Wordle 677 2/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wordle 784 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Β 

I’m King of the Hill! Β :biggrin:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Principled Man said:

Wordle 784 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Β 

I’m King of the Hill! Β :biggrin:

Good get! For some reason, it took me . Kept thinking QUILT, GUILT, etc until I got it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wordle 865 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Β 

They tell me I'm a genius.Β  Is it better to be lucky than a genius?Β  Β :laugh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...