1918 - 1970 = 1970 - 2022

Weakly Criminal

Next year will mark the occasion when more time will have elapsed since the Beatles came to America than humanity will have been able to fly up until the Beatles turned left at Greenland on their Pan Am flight.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

More time has passed since Rush released their first album than between the onset of the Great Depression and hearing Working Man for the first time on vinyl.

8 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

8-page 11"x 12" showroom sales catalog for all 1970 Plymouth Duster - Duster  340 - Valiant

1970 Plymouth Duster 340 by Digital Repro Depot | Plymouth duster, Mopar  muscle cars, Plymouth

This doesn't seem nearly as primitive today as a horse and buggy would in 1970.

Aww, my first boyfriend had a 1974 Plymouth special edition Gold Duster. (although it had been around a while by the time he got it.). That thing could move!  Now I do feel old. The meme reminds me of my sister, who for some reason likes to invent drinks with that garbage.

jR0ilZkl.jpgxojT5f7l.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

No, there's gotta be something off with that math -- I mean, I was born in 1970, and I'm still young and vibrant* but 1918 is like WWI-era! My grandfather was like two! That had to be longer ago . . . right?

[Legal Note: Neither of those adjectives are true]

1970. Golly, that's when my little sister was born. Dad was driving an ancient (for the time) crappy 1957 Lincoln. Theze days a 13 year old car is still sorta modern.