Judas Priest - Inducted!

treeduck

I watched Rock N Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony last night and it was really good!  One of my favorite performances was Judas Priest and they played 2 songs. All of them spoke afterwards except for Richie. Breaking the Law and Living after Midnight were the songs they played.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Leanne said:

I watched Rock N Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony last night and it was really good!  One of my favorite performances was Judas Priest and they played 2 songs. All of them spoke afterwards except for Richie. Breaking the Law and Living after Midnight were the songs they played.

I quite enjoyed seeing Rob Halford gush over Dolly Parton at the very end

• Like 2

Ok I’m listening to Eddie Trunk right now and he watched induction ceremony.
I was wondering why Richie didn’t speak and it was because he wasn’t inducted which is crazy!  Also band members didn’t acknowledge him in speeches and they didn’t acknowledge past members. And they didn’t show the performance of You got another thing coming. 
So that’s interesting! 😂

Edited by Leanne
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Leanne said:

Ok I’m listening to Eddie Trunk right now and he watched induction ceremony.
I was wondering why Richie didn’t speak and it was because he wasn’t inducted which is crazy!  Also band members didn’t acknowledge him in speeches and they didn’t acknowledge past members. And they didn’t show the performance of You got another thing coming. 
So that’s interesting! 😂

Shoot I should have listened today! 

• Like 1