Art of Rush book by Hugh Syme is now on sale (kind of)

blueschica

It used to be $ 99.99 on Amazon and they currently have it on sale for $ 71.70. It's the "expanded and updated" 2021 version.

https://www.amazon.com/Art-Rush-Serving-Life-Sentence/dp/1684058694/ref=sr_1_1?crid=6482ROI5KSSG&keywords=the+art+of+rush&qid=1651112314&sprefix=%2Caps%2C59&sr=8-1

BR1R9DKm.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

I have it and it's excellent.  My only complaint is it does the standard thing any Rush release does lately and includes about 50 pages at the end of famous Rush fanbois talking about how much they love the band.  I really, honestly couldn't care less what Billy Corgan or Mike Portnoy think about anything.

• Like 4

On 4/30/2022 at 6:41 PM, Rush Didact said:

I have it and it's excellent.  My only complaint is it does the standard thing any Rush release does lately and includes about 50 pages at the end of famous Rush fanbois talking about how much they love the band.  I really, honestly couldn't care less what Billy Corgan or Mike Portnoy think about anything.

That was an absolute turnoff for me. That didn't have too much to do with the rest of the book.

• Like 2

Corgan and Portnoy! Big Joke that is!! I got the book, its outstanding! I remember the first edition came out at $99.00 per, skipped on it!! Then the European hard case edition was released at $999.00?? Not 100% sure on that price, thinking I'll never own a new copy of this book!! So now they released this updated version for $99.00 and I jumped on it!!

Hugh Syme did a gallery showing here and was signing items and chatting.  He was awesome and talked forever about anything you wanted to ask him about!  One of the best events I've been to in a long time.

• Like 2