The Warning

Ale fell down on her ass a minute into the first song last night. I guess her shoelace came loose. She kept playing, smiled when it happened and got right back up. Now Dany will have to change the lyrics to Z at the next show and sing "watch out better watch your ass" while looking at Ale 😄 

17 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

Dany posted a picture with Matt Bellamy. So, it looks like they got to meet Muse after the show.

Awesome!!!

• Like 1

Video from Martin TW in Mexico City last night. Over 50,000 people were there. He's about half way back on the floor but he does move around a bit a gets some different angles and clear video. The sound overall is fantastic. They have never sounded better and Dany and Pau have never looked better. My only complaint is they always play Enter Sandman at these short opening/festival shows. They have three albums of original material and limited time to play, so they should play their own stuff. A cover is unnecessary. Night two in the same venue tonight.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

Their YouTube channel has hit 500,000 subscribers. To celebrate that here is a fantastic pro shot video of Animosity from the Mexico City shows last summer. Breathtaking camera work and sound. Can't wait for the full show to be released.

5 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

Their YouTube channel has hit 500,000 subscribers. To celebrate that here is a fantastic pro shot video of Animosity from the Mexico City shows last summer. Breathtaking camera work and sound. Can't wait for the full show to be released.

Oh, man. I hope they put the full performance out in this quality. This performance kicks ass.

58 minutes ago, thizzellewashington said:

Oh, man. I hope they put the full performance out in this quality. This performance kicks ass.

The full video has already been completed. The two top tiers on Patreon were given access to it last month. The rest of us got to videos for Ugh and Enter Sandman which are also of the same quality.

2 hours ago, thizzellewashington said:

I got my CD and shirt in the mail today. The CD is just a standard jewel case but the booklet is not flimsy. Has all the lyrics. It's legit.

Why wouldn't it be legit? 

The main thing I don't like about the Error booklet is that all the lyrics are written in a steady paragraph with no separation. So, if someone wants to follow along while listening they can easily lose their place. I understand that the album was produced during the pandemic, so maybe they couldn't do what they wanted to with the booklet. But the booklets for XXI Century Blood and QOTMS are much much better. Although it's going to be very hard for the band to even top the QOTMS booklet.

They're playing Download festival in June.

They have also been out in LA the past two weeks doing writing sessions of some kind with different producers and artists. They only person I knew that they posted about working with is the vocalist for The Struts. They said this isn't recording for a new album. So nobody has a clue what they're doing or what it's for.

They were in the studio for a few days working with the touring keyboardist of Muse. So, maybe they'll have something new to release with him. The hot rumor in the Warningverse the last few weeks is that they will join Muse on their European tour since The Warning will be over there for festivals at the same time. They haven't announced anything other than three festivals for Europe so far. So, it's a strong possibility that opening for Muse happens.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

They were in the studio for a few days working with the touring keyboardist of Muse. So, maybe they'll have something new to release with him. The hot rumor in the Warningverse the last few weeks is that they will join Muse on their European tour since The Warning will be over there for festivals at the same time. They haven't announced anything other than three festivals for Europe so far. So, it's a strong possibility that opening for Muse happens.

Ooh man, that would be incredible!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Ooh man, that would be incredible!

There wouldn't be a much better way to introduce them to European audiences. The four shows with Muse in Mexico brought a big boost to the band. The shows finally broke them big in their home country. There was also a big boost in their social media followings, official YouTube views and Spotify streams. If they do get on the tour it will do the same thing in Europe. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

There wouldn't be a much better way to introduce them to European audiences. The four shows with Muse in Mexico brought a big boost to the band. The shows finally broke them big in their home country. There was also a big boost in their social media followings, official YouTube views and Spotify streams. If they do get on the tour it will do the same thing in Europe. 

I think it would be perfect for them. There’s no better band to open for than Muse imo, and I think most Muse fans are likely to find a lot to like about The Warning.

They will be playing at The World Is A Vampire festival headlined by The Smashing Pumpkins this Saturday in Mexico City. They will be getting an hour set and will be playing later on at night. I guess Billy Corgan must be a really big fan.

• Like 1