The Warning

19 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

I watched this show not too long after becoming a fan and it shot my love of the band up tenfold. I also became a massive Dany fanboy after watching her performance at this show. Such passion and intensity through the whole thing. She actually had me believing she was legitimately the Queen Of The Murder Scene and she was telling the story of something she lived through. She's gone on to grow so much as a front woman and is better now than ever before.

Totally agree that Dany has grown a lot more since this show.  Really liked the marks around her neck during this show - I heard that was her mom's idea.  Good performance by her during the show.

Funny thing though, my reaction was "What a drummer!!  What a bass player!!".  I was like "Are you kidding me?  The drummer is a beast on the drums, and she sings lead on some of the songs?  And what a voice she has!!  Plus, just look at the hands of the bass player when she plays the keyboards in Stars.  Her hands are so beat up and she is still playing.  Wow!"  Seeing Ale's hands reminded me of the line from Bran Adams great song Summer of 69 - "Got my first real 6 string and the 5 and dime.  Played it till my fingers bled. It was the summer of 69."

That show made me a fanboy for Pau & Ale.  The energy Pau brought plus Ale's playing with such energy & movement when her hands were beat up (and she was doing so while so obviously such a young kid) just blew me away.

Its funny how we can see the same show and pick up totally different things - says a lot about how good The Warning are. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Totally agree that Dany has grown a lot more since this show.  Really liked the marks around her neck during this show - I heard that was her mom's idea.  Good performance by her during the show.

Funny thing though, my reaction was "What a drummer!!  What a bass player!!".  I was like "Are you kidding me?  The drummer is a beast on the drums, and she sings lead on some of the songs?  And what a voice she has!!  Plus, just look at the hands of the bass player when she plays the keyboards in Stars.  Her hands are so beat up and she is still playing.  Wow!"  Seeing Ale's hands reminded me of the line from Bran Adams great song Summer of 69 - "Got my first real 6 string and the 5 and dime.  Played it till my fingers bled. It was the summer of 69."

That show made me a fanboy for Pau & Ale.  The energy Pau brought plus Ale's playing with such energy & movement when her hands were beat up (and she was doing so while so obviously such a young kid) just blew me away.

Its funny how we can see the same show and pick up totally different things - says a lot about how good The Warning are. 

Every fan seems to be drawn in by someone different in the band but then they slowly start to notice the other two the more they watch them and then it blossoms into a full band appreciation. There's a few reasons Dany was that person for me. The person who started this thread posted the live session video for Animosity. So, the first time I ever heard the band there's Dany kicking off a song by singing right away. Have you noticed how many songs they have that start right out with the vocals and have no intro? It's the only thing about their song writing that I needed to get used to. It's just odd to me that they have multiple songs like that.

Anyways, I certainly noticed Ale and Pau but I have always been more of a guitar person. That's another reason I paid more attention to Dany. They were in the middle of their headlining tour this past spring when I got into them. So, the first couple of live videos I saw were fan recordings in smaller clubs that didn't always have the best lighting or stage setup, so I couldn't always see Pau that well. But I could easily see Dany up there being this fantastic front woman. She is so charismatic and has such and engaging presence. Her passion and love for what she does just radiates off of her. So she sucked me in really quickly. I also started watching some of the older Instagram live chats she did where we get to see her just being herself and a lot of the time being a complete goofball. So, I genuinely ended up liking her as a person too. Which is very rare for me with musicians. Usually I don't pay attention to who a musician is as a person. As long as I like the music I couldn't care less who they are. But this band is different. They have grown up completely in the social media age and use it to help forge more of a personal connection with their fans. I have never seen another band use social media to stay in touch so much with their fan base.

After a few months of being a fan it turned into a full band appreciation for me. Not that I didn't recognize before that how good Pau and Ale were. It's just all three bring something unique and when you're watching one you're missing what the other is doing. It really does take a bit of time to fully enjoy everything that they do not only musically but on stage as well. Joining their Patreon helped a lot with that too. Talking with other dedicated fans, some who claim to have been there since the band released their Enter Sandman cover eight years ago, they would bring stuff up that they noticed and I hadn't seen before which helped me to grow a greater love for the band as a whole.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

Every fan seems to be drawn in by someone different in the band but then they slowly start to notice the other two the more they watch them and then it blossoms into a full band appreciation. There's a few reasons Dany was that person for me. The person who started this thread posted the live session video for Animosity. So, the first time I ever heard the band there's Dany kicking off a song by singing right away. Have you noticed how many songs they have that start right out with the vocals and have no intro? It's the only thing about their song writing that I needed to get used to. It's just odd to me that they have multiple songs like that.

Anyways, I certainly noticed Ale and Pau but I have always been more of a guitar person. That's another reason I paid more attention to Dany. They were in the middle of their headlining tour this past spring when I got into them. So, the first couple of live videos I saw were fan recordings in smaller clubs that didn't always have the best lighting or stage setup, so I couldn't always see Pau that well. But I could easily see Dany up there being this fantastic front woman. She is so charismatic and has such and engaging presence. Her passion and love for what she does just radiates off of her. So she sucked me in really quickly. I also started watching some of the older Instagram live chats she did where we get to see her just being herself and a lot of the time being a complete goofball. So, I genuinely ended up liking her as a person too. Which is very rare for me with musicians. Usually I don't pay attention to who a musician is as a person. As long as I like the music I couldn't care less who they are. But this band is different. They have grown up completely in the social media age and use it to help forge more of a personal connection with their fans. I have never seen another band use social media to stay in touch so much with their fan base.

After a few months of being a fan it turned into a full band appreciation for me. Not that I didn't recognize before that how good Pau and Ale were. It's just all three bring something unique and when you're watching one you're missing what the other is doing. It really does take a bit of time to fully enjoy everything that they do not only musically but on stage as well. Joining their Patreon helped a lot with that too. Talking with other dedicated fans, some who claim to have been there since the band released their Enter Sandman cover eight years ago, they would bring stuff up that they noticed and I hadn't seen before which helped me to grow a greater love for the band as a whole.

Does Dany have perfect pitch? Starting songs right with vocals is very difficult to do if you don’t.

33 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Does Dany have perfect pitch? Starting songs right with vocals is very difficult to do if you don’t.

I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if she did since just about everything with this band is perfect. I'm not a musician but I thought it would be difficult to start off a song with vocals and no music to lead the singer into the melody. I know they use click tracks live. Maybe she has a little bit of a beat or countdown in her ear monitor that helps her out.

Also, Pau does the same thing on 23. No intro, just right into the vocals. They have only played that one a few times live though. There were a couple shows where Dany wasn't feeling well and Ale sang lead on Red Hands Never Fade. Yet another song that starts right off with vocals. So, all three have done it.

Edited by J2112YYZ

22 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if she did since just about everything with this band is perfect. I'm not a musician but I thought it would be difficult to start off a song with vocals and no music to lead the singer into the melody. I know they use click tracks live. Maybe she has a little bit of a beat or countdown in her ear monitor that helps her out.

Well yeah if they play to a click live then I’m sure there’s a count off in her monitor, but a count off  won’t help with the pitch. Perfect pitch isn’t really something most musicians have, regardless of how good they are. It’s usually something you develop at a very very young age (like 5 or so). 

22 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

Totally agree with the comment about watching this group grows into a full band appreciation.  For me, thats a bit like Rush.  As amazing as Neil, Geddy & Alex are, the whole is even greater than the sum of the parts (which is saying something since ether parts were individually amazing).  

Your point about the first time hearing the band was hearing Dany is interesting.  I recall the first video I saw of them was on Youtube and it was Dust to Dust from the Rock al Parque (enhanced audio) show.  That was shortly b4 I started posting in this thread.  Some years back I had posted to TRF but had mostly stopped.  This band (and getting moved and my parents health getting stabilized) brought me back to TRF.  In any event, at that show there was Pau's crazy drumming plus her singing and this little kid (Ale) with all this strange movement around the stage.  i have come to appreciate Dany more but she is still the 3rd member of the band for me.  We are just coming at the band from different directions but meeting in the middle (more or less).

You are right about the songs just starting off with singing.  I would not have noticed it if you had not mentioned it.  Now I need to go take another listen to their songs for that....

Your point about being a guitar person is also interesting.  I grew up that way, but then I went through a stretch in the late 90's where i just did not buy any new music for several years.  Then my love for Rock was re-ignited when I saw Rush on the VT tour and even more so when I saw Rush in Rio.  What really blew my mind was the drum work of Neil.  Then I picked up The Who live at The Isle Of Wright festival.  Keith Moon's drum work blew my mind again.  Those events made me much more interested in drums and then for some reason I started getting more into bass work.  So at this point in my life I find the drums and bass more interesting then the guitar - that may explain why we are attacked to the band from different directions.  I still like the guitar just not as much as the other instruments.

As for liking them as people, the video's I have watched of them are interesting but I have tried to stay mostly to their shows.  Mostly.

I guess I agree with Neil from Rush who would never have wanted to meet any of his rock idols.  Now would I - it would actually make me feel weird.  But thats just me.  I think if any band could change my mind in that direction it might be The Warning.  You have a great point about the social media.  They are, at the risk of being corny, XXI century blood.  As such, the technology comes naturally to them - inc. social media.  Me, I don't even like my flip phone, much less a smart phone.  Give me a land line.

BYW - some video's of their 11/27 show are out.  Ale is back on her feet (Yippeee!!) so she must be doing a bit better.  Also the guitarist for 3 Days Grace joined them again.  He took over all the guitar duties on Choke.  Dany handed her guitar off to the road crew and just sang.  Different.

I am so impressed by them continuing to gain experience this way (opening for bigger bands and playing small venues).  They will continue to build a strong fan base this way - like Rush did.  As opposed to taking the money (or the Big Money) which they were offered b4 the pandemic.  This allowed them to keep developing as they want to.  Such respect for them for this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheAccountant said:

Totally agree with the comment about watching this group grows into a full band appreciation.  For me, thats a bit like Rush.  As amazing as Neil, Geddy & Alex are, the whole is even greater than the sum of the parts (which is saying something since ether parts were individually amazing).  

Your point about the first time hearing the band was hearing Dany is interesting.  I recall the first video I saw of them was on Youtube and it was Dust to Dust from the Rock al Parque (enhanced audio) show.  That was shortly b4 I started posting in this thread.  Some years back I had posted to TRF but had mostly stopped.  This band (and getting moved and my parents health getting stabilized) brought me back to TRF.  In any event, at that show there was Pau's crazy drumming plus her singing and this little kid (Ale) with all this strange movement around the stage.  i have come to appreciate Dany more but she is still the 3rd member of the band for me.  We are just coming at the band from different directions but meeting in the middle (more or less).

You are right about the songs just starting off with singing.  I would not have noticed it if you had not mentioned it.  Now I need to go take another listen to their songs for that....

Your point about being a guitar person is also interesting.  I grew up that way, but then I went through a stretch in the late 90's where i just did not buy any new music for several years.  Then my love for Rock was re-ignited when I saw Rush on the VT tour and even more so when I saw Rush in Rio.  What really blew my mind was the drum work of Neil.  Then I picked up The Who live at The Isle Of Wright festival.  Keith Moon's drum work blew my mind again.  Those events made me much more interested in drums and then for some reason I started getting more into bass work.  So at this point in my life I find the drums and bass more interesting then the guitar - that may explain why we are attacked to the band from different directions.  I still like the guitar just not as much as the other instruments.

As for liking them as people, the video's I have watched of them are interesting but I have tried to stay mostly to their shows.  Mostly.

I guess I agree with Neil from Rush who would never have wanted to meet any of his rock idols.  Now would I - it would actually make me feel weird.  But thats just me.  I think if any band could change my mind in that direction it might be The Warning.  You have a great point about the social media.  They are, at the risk of being corny, XXI century blood.  As such, the technology comes naturally to them - inc. social media.  Me, I don't even like my flip phone, much less a smart phone.  Give me a land line.

BYW - some video's of their 11/27 show are out.  Ale is back on her feet (Yippeee!!) so she must be doing a bit better.  Also the guitarist for 3 Days Grace joined them again.  He took over all the guitar duties on Choke.  Dany handed her guitar off to the road crew and just sang.  Different.

I am so impressed by them continuing to gain experience this way (opening for bigger bands and playing small venues).  They will continue to build a strong fan base this way - like Rush did.  As opposed to taking the money (or the Big Money) which they were offered b4 the pandemic.  This allowed them to keep developing as they want to.  Such respect for them for this.

I still have to watch the whole Toronto show but I have seen the video for Choke. It was cool getting to see Dany be just the front woman for one of their songs with no guitar holding her back. Just like when Pau was able to front the band a few times when playing Narcisista at the one Mexico City show and the couple times Arejay Hale guested on drums. Major respect to Dany for being able to move around the stage like that and still nail the chorus in Choke which sounds to my uneducated musical ear to be a pretty tough vocal to pull off if you're not breathing properly. That's it for the Canadian tour. They're doing Rock al Parque again. I think it's this weekend. Then they have a festival in Peru they're doing a couple days later and that's it for shows this year. I think they ended up playing close to 100 shows in 2022.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

They played Rock al Parque in Columbia.  Unfortunately the video's I have seen so far are terrible.  Rather, I should say the camera work was terrible and the video's cut out about 1/2 way through the set.  Sigh.

In 2019 they played to a small crowd that grew and grew dispute there being a rainstorm all through their set.  Much better camera work however.  This time, from what I could see, they played to a big crowd that seemed to really like their music.

Weird set up though, even if you were up close the barricades kept you so far away that you might as well just watch the show on the monitors.  Ahh well.

14 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

They played Rock al Parque in Columbia.  Unfortunately the video's I have seen so far are terrible.  Rather, I should say the camera work was terrible and the video's cut out about 1/2 way through the set.  Sigh.

In 2019 they played to a small crowd that grew and grew dispute there being a rainstorm all through their set.  Much better camera work however.  This time, from what I could see, they played to a big crowd that seemed to really like their music.

Weird set up though, even if you were up close the barricades kept you so far away that you might as well just watch the show on the monitors.  Ahh well.

Unfortunately the sections on either side of the stage ramp were reserved for media. So, a lot of the fans who were there to see them probably didn't have a good view being stuck back behind that section. I've seen some good clips on Instagram shot by Rudy I believe, at the sides and back of the stage. They sounded great as always. I loved seeing Dany run down that ramp.

3 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

Unfortunately the sections on either side of the stage ramp were reserved for media. So, a lot of the fans who were there to see them probably didn't have a good view being stuck back behind that section. I've seen some good clips on Instagram shot by Rudy I believe, at the sides and back of the stage. They sounded great as always. I loved seeing Dany run down that ramp.

Yes, agreed they sounded very good.  Just watched a video shot from the crowed - during some songs the crowd was really singing along.  So loud that at times you heard the crowd and not the band.  Thats a very good sign.  The crowd really looked like they were into them - a vey good sign that their songs are getting to be known in spite of the lack of airplay (although I have no idea what airplay they get in Columbia).

Plus Ale ditched the long look and went back to her natural hair color.  Prefer that natural color.  Mind you, its her business what she does.  If she wanted to have a spiked bring pink mohawk that would her business and it would be fine with me as long as she kept making great music.  I would prefer that she not do something like that but hey, whatever.  As long as they keep doing what they are doing musically (including exploring) that what counts.  But prefer the natural look. 

BYW - told my physical therapist about them tonight at PT and suggested he check them out.  Have started going to PT because I messed up the back splitting firewood.  Its getting better thank heavens.  But not fun.  Still, if I can I will nag him and try to get him to check them out.

49 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Yes, agreed they sounded very good.  Just watched a video shot from the crowed - during some songs the crowd was really singing along.  So loud that at times you heard the crowd and not the band.  Thats a very good sign.  The crowd really looked like they were into them - a vey good sign that their songs are getting to be known in spite of the lack of airplay (although I have no idea what airplay they get in Columbia).

Plus Ale ditched the long look and went back to her natural hair color.  Prefer that natural color.  Mind you, its her business what she does.  If she wanted to have a spiked bring pink mohawk that would her business and it would be fine with me as long as she kept making great music.  I would prefer that she not do something like that but hey, whatever.  As long as they keep doing what they are doing musically (including exploring) that what counts.  But prefer the natural look. 

BYW - told my physical therapist about them tonight at PT and suggested he check them out.  Have started going to PT because I messed up the back splitting firewood.  Its getting better thank heavens.  But not fun.  Still, if I can I will nag him and try to get him to check them out.

Ale said she went back to the old hair color because the other one didn't turn out the way she wanted. She was supposed to have silver strips in her hair but too much bleach turned it blonde. I'm a balding fat guy in his 40s so I know nothing about that kind of stuff. I honestly don't know how some ladies hair doesn't completely fall out after changing colors too many times.

Speaking of fan reception in Columbia. There was a small group of fans who meet The Warning at the airport when they arrived there. They had gifts and signs and the band took some pictures with them. The same thing happened when they arrived in Peru today. I'm a bit torn on this one. I know the fans are coming from a place of love but at the same time the band needs to have their private time after playing shows and having long flights. I'm sure the band loves this but for me I would see it as rude and intruding on their private time and would never do anything like that. It's one thing to meet them at a meet and greet or a random chance encounter somewhere. But to hang out at the airport waiting for them to get there? I don't know, that's a tad creepy fan vibe for me.

• Like 1

They played their last show of the year last night in Peru. They're total for this year was 103 shows. The concert almost didn't happen as earlier in the day, the president of Peru staged a political coupe and dissolved congress. He also implemented a 10 pm curfew for all citizens which would have put playing the concert in jeopardy. The president was quickly arrested by the military for his unconstitutional actions and everything was restored to normal in Peru within a few hours. Whatever normal is for that country. I have no idea. Some Warning fans from down there commented that it's common in South America for things like this and this is the third president of Peru in the last couple of years.

The band did end up cutting four songs from the original set. I think they wanted to play the show and just get the hell out of the country as fast as possible after that. They caught a late night flight out of there and are back home now.

23 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

They played their last show of the year last night in Peru. They're total for this year was 103 shows. The concert almost didn't happen as earlier in the day, the president of Peru staged a political coupe and dissolved congress. He also implemented a 10 pm curfew for all citizens which would have put playing the concert in jeopardy. The president was quickly arrested by the military for his unconstitutional actions and everything was restored to normal in Peru within a few hours. Whatever normal is for that country. I have no idea. Some Warning fans from down there commented that it's common in South America for things like this and this is the third president of Peru in the last couple of years.

The band did end up cutting four songs from the original set. I think they wanted to play the show and just get the hell out of the country as fast as possible after that. They caught a late night flight out of there and are back home now.

Yes, Martin was there and filmed the concert.  Very good show.  You said he was a super fan and you were not kidding - filmed them although Canda and then went to Peru with them.  That level of support puts the dead heads to shame.  Thank heavens for him.  IMO he does an excellent job filimg their shows.  Very good crowd - at times it was hard to hear Pau and Danny because the crowd was so loud.

19 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Yes, Martin was there and filmed the concert.  Very good show.  You said he was a super fan and you were not kidding - filmed them although Canda and then went to Peru with them.  That level of support puts the dead heads to shame.  Thank heavens for him.  IMO he does an excellent job filimg their shows.  Very good crowd - at times it was hard to hear Pau and Danny because the crowd was so loud.

I still have to watch this show and the one from Colombia. The picture of Dany I have as my current profile picture was taken at this show. They're now going to Nashville tomorrow for some songwriting sessions. I don't know how long they'll be there but Lzzy Hale lives there, so fans think they will be writing something together. Maybe The Warning can teach Lzzy how to write something better than mediocre rock 😄

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

I still have to watch this show and the one from Colombia. The picture of Dany I have as my current profile picture was taken at this show. They're now going to Nashville tomorrow for some songwriting sessions. I don't know how long they'll be there but Lzzy Hale lives there, so fans think they will be writing something together. Maybe The Warning can teach Lzzy how to write something better than mediocre rock 😄

Glad you said that.  I don't listen to much of any Halestorm but the few times I have heard them (either on Youtube or on sirius radio) I have been massively under impressed.  Don't care for them at all.  Then again, most recent groups (recent = since around 1993) I don't care for.  With a few obvious exceptions such as Nightwish, The Warning, Unleash the Archers & some Beyond the Black.  Some other odds and ends as well.  Mostly thats about it.

On 12/5/2022 at 9:24 PM, J2112YYZ said:

Ale said she went back to the old hair color because the other one didn't turn out the way she wanted. She was supposed to have silver strips in her hair but too much bleach turned it blonde. I'm a balding fat guy in his 40s so I know nothing about that kind of stuff. I honestly don't know how some ladies hair doesn't completely fall out after changing colors too many times.

Speaking of fan reception in Columbia. There was a small group of fans who meet The Warning at the airport when they arrived there. They had gifts and signs and the band took some pictures with them. The same thing happened when they arrived in Peru today. I'm a bit torn on this one. I know the fans are coming from a place of love but at the same time the band needs to have their private time after playing shows and having long flights. I'm sure the band loves this but for me I would see it as rude and intruding on their private time and would never do anything like that. It's one thing to meet them at a meet and greet or a random chance encounter somewhere. But to hang out at the airport waiting for them to get there? I don't know, that's a tad creepy fan vibe for me.

I totally agree with you on the creep factor.  That gets to what Neil was getting at when he indicated that he was a huge Keith Moon but he never would have dreamt of wanting to meet him & how he did not like  meet & greets.  

Its also why I would not want to actually want to meet Rush or The Warning.  I prefer to enjoy their music and give them some privacy.  If I was in their place I could (to quote Neil) not pretend a stranger was a long awaited friend and I would not feel comfortable with them trying to do that to me. Also, I tend to be an outgoing loner.  In other words, you get me talking and I will talk your ear off but I am very happy being alone.  I would not want to do meet and greets if I was a band and frankly I don't think I would enjoy them as a fan.

So showing up to meet them at an airport?  O - heck no.  No way would I ever do that.  Creepy.  But thats me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thizzellewashington said:

Cool to see how much this thread has taken off since I started it after going in blind to see them live in April. Still loving the new album.

Yes - thanks for starting it.  I had been away from TRF for some time and came back thinking of starting a three for The Warning if none existed.  Glad you beet me to it.  They are an awesome band.

4 hours ago, thizzellewashington said:

Cool to see how much this thread has taken off since I started it after going in blind to see them live in April. Still loving the new album.

That's mainly because of me. I'm 90 percent of the posting here😄

Thanks again for starting this thread and introducing me to the band. I have certainly fallen under their spell. They're not the typical young rock band. They offer something unique in their songwriting. Their passion and drive to succeed is unmatched. Their energy when playing live is infectious. They also happen to be three beautiful people both inside and out who have an incredible love for their fans and probably do more for them than I have seen any other band do. It's been many years since I have become such a huge fan of a new band.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

I totally agree with you on the creep factor.  That gets to what Neil was getting at when he indicated that he was a huge Keith Moon but he never would have dreamt of wanting to meet him & how he did not like  meet & greets.  

Its also why I would not want to actually want to meet Rush or The Warning.  I prefer to enjoy their music and give them some privacy.  If I was in their place I could (to quote Neil) not pretend a stranger was a long awaited friend and I would not feel comfortable with them trying to do that to me. Also, I tend to be an outgoing loner.  In other words, you get me talking and I will talk your ear off but I am very happy being alone.  I would not want to do meet and greets if I was a band and frankly I don't think I would enjoy them as a fan.

So showing up to meet them at an airport?  O - heck no.  No way would I ever do that.  Creepy.  But thats me.

At least with the fans who showed up at the airport in both Colombia and Peru, it was a larger group of people. So, maybe that wasn't so bad as the random creep fan who could wonder around undetected. But the ladies are very perceptive, I'm sure if they saw a random weirdo lurking about that seemed out of place they would do something. Also, their manager Rudy is almost always with them when they're out in public on tour. He's a bigger guy and definitely looks like he could take someone down if need be. From the videos I've seen, the band doesn't seem to do much on the road by themselves. I'm just worried that those fans waiting for them at the airport might make it seem to other fans that it's ok to do that all the time. I doubt anything will ever happen I'm just a paranoid, keep my guard up kind of person in general. I used to work as a security guard. So, when I see things like this I start to think like one again.

Edited by J2112YYZ

44 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

If you're interested in getting Error on vinyl, it will be available next month. I think the 23rd is the date.

Yay! What about QOTMS?