Missing in action

Guest Tinwoodsman

You having trouble logging in? What exactly is giving you the problem, password or which email you used for this account?

We're still sorting out some email issues. In fact, we're going to close the board overnight to run some tests on email and a couple other things and we'd rather not have any traffic here.

Guest Guest Tinwoodsman

I'm on mobile only now and have a Gmail account. My ancient email account does not actually exist. I'm not worried about my old account, posts or post counts. That can be deleted or fade to black. Sorry to bother you. THANKS for doing the voodoo that you do and this quasi cryptic message. It was more of a test to see if I could set up a new account seeing as my previous email address is bogus.

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest Tinwoodsman said:

I'm on mobile only now and have a Gmail account. My ancient email account does not actually exist. I'm not worried about my old account, posts or post counts. That can be deleted or fade to black. Sorry to bother you. THANKS for doing the voodoo that you do and this quasi cryptic message. It was more of a test to see if I could set up a new account seeing as my previous email address is bogus.

We need to close for more maintenance and problem solving, but we'll take care of your account as soon as we're back up. No worries.

On 4/20/2022 at 9:12 AM, Guest Guest Tinwoodsman said:

Send an email to admin@therushforum.com from the email you'd like to use now, and the email you used to use (even if it isn't valid anymore) and I'll fix you up. No need to make a new account.