The TRF Post Count Restoration Project

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

With the loss of that first day's posts, those of you who had their post counts restored will have to again post your requests for a recount in here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I still have access to the old board, so I can look up everybody's counts, but you still have to put in a request here.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Thank you for all your dedication and hard work 73.  Honestly, this is basically my home page, and I felt something was really missing in my life while it was away. I hope this time it stays up for good.

Anyway, I'm trying to recall what my post count was. I think I was on the verge of 15,000 total, but a few hundred off, so probably about 14,400 or so. Helps that I was near to getting a new post level icon. I do wish there were a way to get those back, especially after you had just finished making the new ones for 75k and 100k. 

• Like 3

Looks like a lot of work, thank you very much for the update and continued maintenance, much appreciated!

• Like 1

My post count is pretty close, no worries.  I didn't post much in the threads that you mentioned that got deep sixed.  Thank you for all of your hard work- It's nice to have TRF back and running again!  I thought maybe I had done something weird!  :biggrin:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, blueschica said:

My post count is pretty close, no worries.  I didn't post much in the threads that you mentioned that got deep sixed.  Thank you for all of your hard work- It's nice to have TRF back and running again!  I thought maybe I had done something weird!  :biggrin:

12269. Done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Thank you for all your dedication and hard work 73.  Honestly, this is basically my home page, and I felt something was really missing in my life while it was away. I hope this time it stays up for good.

Anyway, I'm trying to recall what my post count was. I think I was on the verge of 15,000 total, but a few hundred off, so probably about 14,400 or so. Helps that I was near to getting a new post level icon. I do wish there were a way to get those back, especially after you had just finished making the new ones for 75k and 100k. 

14487, done.

• Like 1