New Clutch

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Such evil, Satanic music.........where's Tipper Gore when you need her?! ;)
  • Like 1

Any song that incorporates the Boss Metal Zone into it's lyrics is great in my book. I don't have that pedal, but now I might have to get one (Waza Craft version, of course!)

Fun fact: In early 2012 I sold my 1986 Gibson Les Paul Custom to a vintage guitar shop here in Virginia. Almost two years later, the same guitar showed up in the same shop. I happened to be there the day they put it out on display. Having regretted selling it in the first place, I bought it back. When I asked the shop owner who had purchased it, he said it was bought by the guitar player from the band Clutch.

• Like 2

Any song that incorporates the Boss Metal Zone into it's lyrics is great in my book. I don't have that pedal, but now I might have to get one (Waza Craft version, of course!)

Fun fact: In early 2012 I sold my 1986 Gibson Les Paul Custom to a vintage guitar shop here in Virginia. Almost two years later, the same guitar showed up in the same shop. I happened to be there the day they put it out on display. Having regretted selling it in the first place, I bought it back. When I asked the shop owner who had purchased it, he said it was bought by the guitar player from the band Clutch.

:ebert: