Western Sunset

Dusty in here…

The weather is starting to warm up. Once you get your spring cleaning done the dust problem should be taken care of.

Unless you change the vacuum bag and it breaks and the dust just goes all over the place!

• Like 2

Dusty in here…

The weather is starting to warm up. Once you get your spring cleaning done the dust problem should be taken care of.

Unless you change the vacuum bag and it breaks and the dust just goes all over the place!

I did have to replace a broken belt on my vacuum about a month ago. Since I had to take it apart I decided to clean the whole thing out and it did get very dusty.

Dusty in here…

I did have to replace a broken belt on my vacuum about a month ago. Since I had to take it apart I decided to clean the whole thing out and it did get very dusty.

The bag burst today for me, luckily because so many of my long hairs had been collected in the last few months, it was all bound together in a big lump so it kept the mess to a minimum. It usually happens that way if the bag bursts.

• Like 1

Dusty in here…

The bag burst today for me, luckily because so many of my long hairs had been collected in the last few months, it was all bound together in a big lump so it kept the mess to a minimum. It usually happens that way if the bag bursts.

Mine doesn't have a bag. It has a plastic cylinder and all you have to do is take it off and unlatch the bottom of the cylinder and everything falls right into the garbage bin. Things usually get dusty for a minute after that happens.

• Like 1

Dusty in here…

Mine doesn't have a bag. It has a plastic cylinder and all you have to do is take it off and unlatch the bottom of the cylinder and everything falls right into the garbage bin. Things usually get dusty for a minute after that happens.

I've got one like that too, but I usually use the other, it's old school but more powerful.

Dusty in here…

Hahaha

• Like 1

Even if I didn't know what that was about beforehand, it's obvious what that song is about.

Ill admit it, I'm misty eyed.

And just last week, was listening to the outtakes of RR playing Dee from the Ozzy Tribute album. Same effect.

Edited by grep
  • Like 3