RIP Estelle Harris, aged 93, Mrs Potato Head/Mrs Costanza

IbanezJem

Blessed with one of the great ear-bleeding voices, she definitely added to anything she appeared in. Perfectly cast as George`s mother in Seinfeld. :rose:
  • Like 6

Blessed with one of the great ear-bleeding voices, she definitely added to anything she appeared in. Perfectly cast as George`s mother in Seinfeld. :rose:

I will be eating a platter full of bologna sandwiches while reading (and only reading) a copy of Glamour in her honor today. RIP, Estelle.

• Like 2

Estelle [to George]: I always talk about your hands - how they're so soft and milky white..

Frank: No! You never said milky white!

Estelle: I SAID MILKY WHITE!!

• Like 8

I'm sorry, to hear, see, and read this. She was hilarious as "Estelle" on Seinfeld, and I liked, and watched that t.v. show. The other actors, and actresses were great, too. She, and her voice in the "Toy Story franchise" as "Mrs. Potato Head" was awesome, too. She should, and will be missed, and remembered. My condolences, and sympathies to her family, and friends. R.I.P., Estelle. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Where would television and film entertainment be without all the wonderful supporting actors like Estelle Harris and Jerry Stiller?

NOWHERE! :no:

• Like 4

"treating your body like it was an amusement park!!!" (or something like that :spitwater: )

RIP :rose: