New to Forum

Time Stood Still

Hi, I'm Time Stood Still, I joined the Rush Forum last month, so I'm still pretty new to this forum, actually I'm new to forums in general, I've never been on one until now. So I've just got some questions, like what does neutral and stellar mean on someone's profile, I have a few other questions, but this one's my main one.
  • Like 3

The neutral and stellar stand for the amount of liked posts you have. I don't remember at what like count they change though. Neutral is for when likes are lower. Stellar is for a higher amount of likes. For example, I have been here for over a decade, so my likes have reached the stellar ranking.
  • Like 4

Welcome to town!!!

Always great to have new voices in the discussions. I hope you really enjoy it here!

• Like 2

Welcome, may you enjoy the new age of inlightenment and solid gold awesomeness of Zelix.

Zelix has forsaken the forum. The most she can expect is a welcome basket containing a VHS copy of A Show of Hands and a box of water crackers that expired in 2005.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, I'm Time Stood Still, I joined the Rush Forum last month, so I'm still pretty new to this forum, actually I'm new to forums in general, I've never been on one until now. So I've just got some questions, like what does neutral and stellar mean on someone's profile, I have a few other questions, but this one's my main one.

Welcome to TRF! :hi: Good to have you here!

• Like 3

Hi, welcome to this website, and forum. I hope you will be able to find your way around here without any problems, and issues, and try to enjoy it. If you do have any more questions about anything, then ask. For personal things, you can send e-mails to who you trust, too. Usually, it is, and the best option to do so instead of, and compared to having them read by a lot of people on a public, and community forum. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Welcome, may you enjoy the new age of inlightenment and solid gold awesomeness of Zelix.

Zelix has forsaken the forum. The most she can expect is a welcome basket containing a VHS copy of A Show of Hands and a box of water crackers that expired in 2005.

Who's Zelix and what did she do to forsaken the forum? Just curious.

Prepare for your life to change in deep and profound ways.

http://www.therushfo...d/#entry3369484

• Like 1

Ok, so I'm like three pages into the thread, and I can see that this Zelix individual is... well, quite something to say the least.

• Like 1

Ok, so I'm like three pages into the thread, and I can see that this Zelix individual is... well, quite something to say the least.

Zelix returns. Whenever the world truly needs Zelix they return!

• Like 1

Ok, one more question before I leave this thread for now, how does one get warning points, I ask this because I wanna know so I don't do any of the things that could get me those warning points and get me possibly banned.

Ok, one more question before I leave this thread for now, how does one get warning points, I ask this because I wanna know so I don't do any of the things that could get me those warning points and get me possibly banned.

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry too much about the warning points. As long as you are civil and do unto others as you would have them do unto you, you will be just fine :yes:

• Like 1

Hi, it's been a while since I've been on this topic, I just wanted to ask a question. This might be a stupid question, but I'm genuinely curious about this. I was looking on the Wayback Machine to see what the Rush Forum used to look like back in the day and I clicked on screencap from 9/10/04, and when I got there, I saw that this specific forum, New World Women was originally called the Rush Sisterhood. So my question is this, why was the name changed from the Rush Sisterhood to New World Women?

1 hour ago, Time Stood Still said:

Hi, it's been a while since I've been on this topic, I just wanted to ask a question. This might be a stupid question, but I'm genuinely curious about this. I was looking on the Wayback Machine to see what the Rush Forum used to look like back in the day and I clicked on screencap from 9/10/04, and when I got there, I saw that this specific forum, New World Women was originally called the Rush Sisterhood. So my question is this, why was the name changed from the Rush Sisterhood to New World Women?

I can't say I know the answer, it was New World Women when I joined in 2011.  My guess would be to reference a Rush song, instead of New World Man..change to Women.  All the other forums follow this, like One Little Victory for sports and Roll the Bones for games..and so on.

Hope there is someone out there who has more information to add, this is just a guess on my part.

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

Sorry I missed this, welcome to the Forums Time Stood Still :7up:

• Like 2