Bruce Willis diagnosed with degenerative brain condition with memory loss, will step away from acting

treeduck

horrible! I wonder how that comes about. I mean, I guess it's just like anything else, that just happens, but I thought aphasia was only associated with strokes but I guess not.

horrible! I wonder how that comes about. I mean, I guess it's just like anything else, that just happens, but I thought aphasia was only associated with strokes but I guess not.

It usually comes after some kind of brain injury, a stroke, or a tumour or an impact injury.

It`s a damn shame. I don`t think anyone minded that he seemed to portray variations of his Moonlighting character for his entire career. :notworthy:

Will Smith is the same actually, only for him it's being the Fresh Prince of Bel Air his entire career.

• Like 1

It`s a damn shame. I don`t think anyone minded that he seemed to portray variations of his Moonlighting character for his entire career. :notworthy:

Will Smith is the same actually, only for him it's being the Fresh Prince of Bel Air his entire career.

I didn`t watch that, but I sure loved a bit of Bruce and Cybill back in the late 80s.
  • Like 3

I didn`t watch that, but I sure loved a bit of Bruce and Cybill back in the late 80s.

You didn't miss anything.

As for Moonlighting, I remember the episode when they played David Lee Roth in the car stereo. I think it was Yankee Rose wasn't it?

• Like 1

You didn't miss anything.

As for Moonlighting, I remember the episode when they played David Lee Roth in the car stereo. I think it was Yankee Rose wasn't it?

Yep, the episode "The Son Also Rises". Dave of course pops up in The Sopranos for real, playing poker and telling tall stories.
  • Like 1

Will Smith had at least one good song. Can't say that for Bruno. *cough* Respect Yourself *cough*

• Like 1

I didn't know Moonlighting was this violent. Surely not Last Man Standing violent. :unsure:
  • Like 1

His film debut which I finally got around to seeing on Starz a month ago and is actually quite funny. He's done much worse like that movie Roger Ebert 'HATED HATED HATED HATED....".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q54vCqr1jtQ

Edited by invisible airwave

I didn't know Moonlighting was this violent. Surely not Last Man Standing violent. :unsure:

Classic sitcom...Tim Allen, Hector Elizondo et al. Actually, I`ve always had a thing for Nancy Travis. :heart:
  • Like 1

Classic sitcom...Tim Allen, Hector Elizondo et al. Actually, I`ve always had a thing for Nancy Travis. :heart:

I was introduced to Bruce's talent when I went to see Die Hard on a double date in the late 80s. He hasn't disappointed me until the naked skateboarding incident. :facepalm: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

I was introduced to Bruce's talent when I went to see Die Hard on a double date in the late 80s. He hasn't disappointed me until the naked skateboarding incident. :facepalm:

I for one don`t need to see Bruce hanging dong. Just a vest is fine. :bang bang:
  • Like 1

I was introduced to Bruce's talent when I went to see Die Hard on a double date in the late 80s. He hasn't disappointed me until the naked skateboarding incident. :facepalm:

I for one don`t need to see Bruce hanging dong. Just a vest is fine. :bang bang:

His behind was nothing to write home about either. He could've at least taped a gun over it. :sigh:
  • Like 1

I've got the DVD set, that's right I admit that in public.

• Like 2

I've got the DVD set, that's right I admit that in public.

Hudson Hawk is far from the worst movie of 1991 and I'll say that in public. Flaws here and there, but not flat out awful. Love the chemistry between him and Aiello. Not even the worst from TriStar that year. Remember Bingo and Another You?

Edited by invisible airwave

I loved Moonlighting! It was such a throwback to stylish romantic comedies. :) The news hit me hard; this is so sad. It almost sounds more like some kind of dementia but I don't know that much about it and it doesn't matter; it's such sad news.
  • Like 2