What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Seems like I've been battling an uphill battle in terms of trying not to get sick cause I can't afford to miss work right now. Been downing hot lemon water 2-5 cups a day, hot veggie soups, pomegranate juice, and vitamins and dealing with Khan abd all that...just to have my coworker come down with pneumonia.

:banghead: seriously?!!

He kept coming in sick but claimed to have had only bronchitis but we find out yesterday it's viral pneumonia. Being someone who's had that twice and was the sickest person ever for 2 weeks I def don't want that.

Now I've got this funny tickle in my throat...

I wanted to say that I don't want E to lose his best guy friend. Her husband is a really great guy, and is extremely abused. He's asked me to please influence her in a positive way. If I ask E to not stay in contact with her, she will cut off all contact with her husband. Hell, all our mutual friends that she glommed onto through me, wont talk to me now. Not only is she sociopathic, she's diabolical and pathological.

I'm a firm believer in tough but fair solutions. Let your husband know how it is. The psycho-girl's constant texts and meddling have to stop. It's then up to him to do something about it. You can't be openly involved in it. Trust your husband to do the right thing. You can't fix everything yourself; you can only fix your part of it.

Thank you for the replies. At least I know my initial reaction is within normal boundaries.

I've checked and she hasn't made contact for a few days now. Watch, now that I say that, she will begin her obsession again. *rolls eyes*

My foot will be officially be down in another week after I think long and hard about how to go about it without any mistakes.

I have a tendency to get a little hot when I've had enough... :unsure:

1) A friendship of three years has ended a bit back, as I've decided so by cutting off contact... My life should improve of this significantly in the near future but right now I'm in a still somewhat angry. Ex-friend, "FREDDY" seeked for social acceptance above all else, at any cost. Freddy had no personal convictions, his agreement or disagreement was purely based off of, not the content itself, but what he percieved to be the consequential social result. We all do this to an extent pending the situation, usually it's when dealing with authority or attempting to make a new friend, stay accepted in a family... But in a three year long friendship? Well, it's got to the point where I couldn't tell if whether Freddy was being honest or not, boy who cried wolf kind of deal. Not going to waste my time with this persona of his. He also was very crass and immature... Well, we could relate there a lot of the times... But he also often took the role of "The blameless and the shameless." What a hypocrite!

2) Taking general ed courses so I have no time to study what I'm majoring in. I'm taking no relevant classes... Honestly... They're still fine in their own regards, but I wish I had at least some time in my schedule to do some of my own studying.

Today is the 10-month mark since I moved back to Texas. Insignificant except that this also marks the 10th month since I've had sex. Holy shit guys.

Do you think there's a correlation between the move back to TX and the fact that the toilet seat is currently getting more ass than you? :unsure:

Today is the 10-month mark since I moved back to Texas. Insignificant except that this also marks the 10th month since I've had sex. Holy shit guys.

Do you think there's a correlation between the move back to TX and the fact that the toilet seat is currently getting more ass than you? :unsure:

Definitely. I had a ridiculous run back east where playing up the whole Texas boy thing worked like a charm. Well, back here, I don't even fit in with most of Texas, and I have zero confidence. Once that confidence thing got crushed, it was pretty much doomed.

Definitely. I had a ridiculous run back east where playing up the whole Texas boy thing worked like a charm. Well, back here, I don't even fit in with most of Texas, and I have zero confidence. Once that confidence thing got crushed, it was pretty much doomed.

What happened to that chick you told me about? Religious?

What happened to that chick you told me about? Religious?

Which one? It could be that she either started ignoring me, I called it off because she was really bitchy, or she ended up with some muscle dummy because I didn't make a move fast enough haha.

Would it help if I gave you a :hug2: ..?

I paid waaaaaay too much money to get my car serviced!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

[Now I'm going over to "What Made Your Day Today?" to celebrate getting my car fixed.....]

Seems like I've been battling an uphill battle in terms of trying not to get sick cause I can't afford to miss work right now. Been downing hot lemon water 2-5 cups a day, hot veggie soups, pomegranate juice, and vitamins and dealing with Khan abd all that...just to have my coworker come down with pneumonia.

He kept coming in sick but claimed to have had only bronchitis but we find out yesterday it's viral pneumonia. Being someone who's had that twice and was the sickest person ever for 2 weeks I def don't want that.

Because of double standards and favoritism in the work place I'm having to still come into work while I'm very sick. I just really hope I'm not running myself down so I catch pneumonia.

:( really upset right now.

Because of double standards and favoritism in the work place I'm having to still come into work while I'm very sick. I just really hope I'm not running myself down so I catch pneumonia.

:(

:hug2: I hope you feel better. Get good rest, if you can. :hug2: Ya_Big_Tree :hug2:

Not so much pissed off as sad. :(

I received a check is from the estate of my grandfather who died in over a year ago at the respectable age of 97.

I'd rather have my grandfather.

Well, that pretty much wraps it up for that side of the family and that *does* piss me off.

:hug2: I hope you feel better. Get good rest, if you can. :hug2: Ya_Big_Tree :hug2:

:hug2: :hug2:

Thanks ladies. It lOoks like I'm here for 9 hours. I swear after this I'm just going to collapse in my bed. I'm not even hungry. :(

I received a check is from the estate of my grandfather who died in over a year ago at the respectable age of 97.

Well, that pretty much wraps it up for that side of the family and that *does* piss me off.

:hug2: For you :hug2: and :rose: for your Grandfather... :rose:

:hug2:

Thanks ladies. It lOoks like I'm here for 9 hours. I swear after this I'm just going to collapse in my bed. I'm not even hungry. :(

:hug2: For you :hug2: and :rose: for your Grandfather... :rose:

Thank you both. He was a very good man who loved music.

Edited by CygnusGal

Okay, I know I'm not nuts!! I awoke earlier at 2 am because I heard a very loud bang! Sounded like a bomb went off! Ran all over my house looking for the culprit to no avail! Woke the rest of the house to looks of total disbelief!! Called 911 to see if anyone called them to report the noise......Nothing!!! GRRRRR!!!!