What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

MM, you are too funny.

What pissed me off today?

A parent who knew something HUGE happened to their child overnight, and didn't bother to tell me.

Then expected the poor thing to behave themself all day, and me to deal with it.

Get a clue people, keep me in the loop please.

We have counselors and social workers who could have helped the poor thing deal with it.

I had a huge headache from dealing with attitude all day. He had a right to have attitude. I just

needed to know that!

Today, the high temperature in my town was 5 degrees........ :rage:

Tomorrow, it will be 3 degrees..... :rage: :rage:

Yeah, I hear you...I can't stand it myself when it gets this damn cold....Can't breathe when you go outside!!

:scared: :scared:

Tired of family bullshit. My sister in law likes to think she could ever take the place of my first wife (deceased) and be the Grandmother of my Granddaughter and LOVES posting things on Facebook to try n stick it to me...and Diane, my wife. Sends me pics of the lil girl ON MY PHONE which COSTS $$ and I see them on facebook FOR FREE you dumb bitch! Among other crap

My nieces...both spoiled brats and I used to love the crap outta them...all I had to do was get the oh it's your fault you're mad at me uncle B you shouldn't have taken what I said like that, What the hell happened to I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that,,,shouldn't have done something to make you mad at me. AND LIE and try and guilt trip me about the ONLY thing I ever asked her to do. My younger niece is gonna be the first Doc in our family, and is studying at Case Western in Cleveland, an hour north of us. Her Mom comes out from Jersey for Thanksgiving, Diane takes days and sweats over a two day tour...a real tour of the BEST Cleveland has to offer. From West Side market to The Arcade (first ever shopping mall in the USA! (in the process of being redone) to The Christmas Story House. Take her Mom to and from the airport, driving hours extra. And we have to wait until it's convenient for the older niece (Masters degree and speaks THREE LANGUAGES thank you Rutgers U) to upload pics from the weekend. Even told her these are our first EVER Christmas pictures (Diane and myself)...and as a FAMILY! How important they are to us, can you please? Oh you guys are just gonna have to be patient...oh sorry couldn't get to it sorry sorry excuses excuses....it takes about a half fukcin hour to do. While you load a dishwasher they could have been up and available. Sorry kid your bullshit took you from hero to zero after your crying about how you have to work for your car now...at your godfather's taxi service...all those hours awwww We got Christmas pics almost a month after Christmas was done and wrapping paper trashed.

[ } <- hey kid ask me what THAT is. It's the world's smallest violin section playin Cry Me a River. And after you have the GALL to make it all out to be a miscommunication on MY PART? (see Master's degree from Rutgers in Italian and you speak English AND Spanish fluently)

F blankety blank you!

Tired of family bullshit. My sister in law likes to think she could ever take the place of my first wife (deceased) and be the Grandmother of my Granddaughter and LOVES posting things on Facebook to try n stick it to me...and Diane, my wife. Sends me pics of the lil girl ON MY PHONE which COSTS $$ and I see them on facebook FOR FREE you dumb bitch! Among other crap

My nieces...both spoiled brats and I used to love the crap outta them...all I had to do was get the oh it's your fault you're mad at me uncle B you shouldn't have taken what I said like that, What the hell happened to I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that,,,shouldn't have done something to make you mad at me. AND LIE and try and guilt trip me about the ONLY thing I ever asked her to do. My younger niece is gonna be the first Doc in our family, and is studying at Case Western in Cleveland, an hour north of us. Her Mom comes out from Jersey for Thanksgiving, Diane takes days and sweats over a two day tour...a real tour of the BEST Cleveland has to offer. From West Side market to The Arcade (first ever shopping mall in the USA! (in the process of being redone) to The Christmas Story House. Take her Mom to and from the airport, driving hours extra. And we have to wait until it's convenient for the older niece (Masters degree and speaks THREE LANGUAGES thank you Rutgers U) to upload pics from the weekend. Even told her these are our first EVER Christmas pictures (Diane and myself)...and as a FAMILY! How important they are to us, can you please? Oh you guys are just gonna have to be patient...oh sorry couldn't get to it sorry sorry excuses excuses....it takes about a half fukcin hour to do. While you load a dishwasher they could have been up and available. Sorry kid your bullshit took you from hero to zero after your crying about how you have to work for your car now...at your godfather's taxi service...all those hours awwww We got Christmas pics almost a month after Christmas was done and wrapping paper trashed.

[ } <- hey kid ask me what THAT is. It's the world's smallest violin section playin Cry Me a River. And after you have the GALL to make it all out to be a miscommunication on MY PART? (see Master's degree from Rutgers in Italian and you speak English AND Spanish fluently)

F blankety blank you!

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: ..?

F blankety blank you!

thank you very much Baby

F blankety blank you!

thank you very much Baby

:)

The one day I need it to be sunny to dry my huge, expensive, steam cleaned rugs, it's cold and going to rain!

:rage:

It took the Tooth Fairy forever to find that microscopic baby tooth under someone's pillow last night.

Apparently my mom had the same problem. So she sewed us a stuffed tooth pillow. It had a lil pocket to put the tooth in and a spot to hide the loot. It was a lot easier to find the teeth after that.

It took the Tooth Fairy forever to find that microscopic baby tooth under someone's pillow last night.

Apparently my mom had the same problem. So she sewed us a stuffed tooth pillow. It had a lil pocket to put the tooth in and a spot to hide the loot. It was a lot easier to find the teeth after that.

That is brilliant!! I need to do something. I spent about 30 minutes at 3am searching for the dang thing. Both boys share a room and my rustling around was waking them up. Eventually I did find it but jeez!

That is brilliant!! I need to do something. I spent about 30 minutes at 3am searching for the dang thing. Both boys share a room and my rustling around was waking them up. Eventually I did find it but jeez!

It was the coolest thing. It was in the shape of a tooth too! I'm sure you'll figure out a creative solution. :)

This happened last night.

My EX best friend (yeah, the one that got jealous of me when I switched careers into Insurance) that tried to break my boyfriend and I up is still sniffing around.

Sometimes up to 20 texts per day to him, which he barely responds too. She facebooks him all. the. damn. time.

She added me as a friend on Livejournal quite a few years ago, so I have access to all her posts since she started the journal. If she didn't want me there, she could have deleted me. I decided to do some research to see if I could maybe find some rhyme and reason to this woman.

Oh... Man... I found enough to feel relieved I don't have her as a friend anymore, but am now extremely worried about her intentions with E. I totally trust him, but with her in his ear all the time telling him her opinions on me and him starting to adopt her views is tired.

She lost custody of her children because of a court ordered mental eval that deemed her unfit as a mother. She's mentally ill in so many ways, and another reason for losing her children is because of her posting nude photos online, and doing the whole nude webcam thing when her kids were home. She's filthy. She disgusts me. She thinks ALL women are ***ts. She admitted to wanting men and to break them up with their partners so she could feel better than most women. She's also vindictive. All you have to do is be female and what she considers better off in any way than she is. She used to tell me she wanted to be me. She did everything I did. She would remove her bra when she would come over to our house for dinner parties. She would remove her clothes in coed hot tub parties. (I'm glad we don't have one anymore!) She would make it a point to invite E places in front of me, and then text me pictures of him when they were all out.

The fact that she tries so desperately to gain E's attention is annoying and also laughable. Keep trying, honey.

She is pathetic, disgusting and yet highly angering to me. I will never be the type of person to tell someone where they can go and who they can be friends with. I really do trust E, but I do NOT trust her to quit trying to come between our relationship. She's been trying to come between us now for years. I just now figured everything out in the last two weeks. I need to be careful when I bring this up to E, but I think he knows what kind of person she is. She's like a walking Jerry Springer show! :angry: He has known her for almost 10 years, he's best friends with her husband. I know what its like to lose a close friend. It really hurts.

This whole situation has crushed me, pissed me off, and had me ready to rumble several times. Especially after she tried to run me down on the highway when I was taking my kids to SCHOOL! My kids were IN THE DADGUMMIT CAR!

My EX best friend (yeah, the one that got jealous of me when I switched careers into Insurance) that tried to break my boyfriend and I up is still sniffing around.

Sometimes up to 20 texts per day to him, which he barely responds too. She facebooks him all. the. damn. time.

She added me as a friend on Livejournal quite a few years ago, so I have access to all her posts since she started the journal. If she didn't want me there, she could have deleted me. I decided to do some research to see if I could maybe find some rhyme and reason to this woman.

Oh... Man... I found enough to feel relieved I don't have her as a friend anymore, but am now extremely worried about her intentions with E. I totally trust him, but with her in his ear all the time telling him her opinions on me and him starting to adopt her views is tired.

She lost custody of her children because of a court ordered mental eval that deemed her unfit as a mother. She's mentally ill in so many ways, and another reason for losing her children is because of her posting nude photos online, and doing the whole nude webcam thing when her kids were home. She's filthy. She disgusts me. She thinks ALL women are ***ts. She admitted to wanting men and to break them up with their partners so she could feel better than most women. She's also vindictive. All you have to do is be female and what she considers better off in any way than she is. She used to tell me she wanted to be me. She did everything I did. She would remove her bra when she would come over to our house for dinner parties. She would remove her clothes in coed hot tub parties. (I'm glad we don't have one anymore!) She would make it a point to invite E places in front of me, and then text me pictures of him when they were all out.

The fact that she tries so desperately to gain E's attention is annoying and also laughable. Keep trying, honey.

She is pathetic, disgusting and yet highly angering to me. I will never be the type of person to tell someone where they can go and who they can be friends with. I really do trust E, but I do NOT trust her to quit trying to come between our relationship. She's been trying to come between us now for years. I just now figured everything out in the last two weeks. I need to be careful when I bring this up to E, but I think he knows what kind of person she is. She's like a walking Jerry Springer show! :angry: He has known her for almost 10 years, he's best friends with her husband. I know what its like to lose a close friend. It really hurts.

This whole situation has crushed me, pissed me off, and had me ready to rumble several times. Especially after she tried to run me down on the highway when I was taking my kids to SCHOOL! My kids were IN THE DADGUMMIT CAR!

I'm not quite sure what happened, but I hit a button on this 5" keyboard here on the netbook, and it posted two posts!!!!

I wanted to say that I don't want E to lose his best guy friend. Her husband is a really great guy, and is extremely abused. He's asked me to please influence her in a positive way. If I ask E to not stay in contact with her, she will cut off all contact with her husband. Hell, all our mutual friends that she glommed onto through me, wont talk to me now. Not only is she sociopathic, she's diabolical and pathological.

I know what it's like to lose a friend. I thought her and I had a deep friendship, and upon learning so much about her, and what she told me and what she's really like, I feel so betrayed. I'm crushed and I'm damned angry.

That's what pissed me off. :sad: :angry.

^^ I'm a firm believer in spring cleaning in the friend department. This one has got to go. There is nothing about that woman that is giving me the warm fuzzies. Everything wants ME to run the heck away from her! How is E going to lose his best guy friend if you cut off ties with her?

Beaver needs a new hobby.

• Like 2

^^ I'm a firm believer in spring cleaning in the friend department. This one has got to go. There is nothing about that woman that is giving me the warm fuzzies. Everything wants ME to run the heck away from her! How is E going to lose his best guy friend if you cut off ties with her?

Beaver needs a new hobby.

:LOL: Beaver!?! :LMAO:

She would prevent her husband from being friends if he quit being friends with her.

I want to smash her.

• Like 1