What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I have the weekend off, so when did I wake up this morning? At the exact time my freakin' alarm clock usually goes off..... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  • Like 1

I have the weekend off, so when did I wake up this morning? At the exact time my freakin' alarm clock usually goes off..... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

That's because you are a Workaholic.

Oh man....you just had to remind me, didn't you.....now I'm thinking about work again............. :boohoo: :boohoo: ;)

This man ran a red light and almost hit me today!!

But he didn't. If he rammed you like a bastard or you got a ticket even though it wasn't your fault THEN you'd have something legit to be pissed about. ;)

I'm pissed over the fact that I was driving my dads car, and Id hate to make him worry, if this guy hit me or not ;)

That's because you are a Workaholic.

Oh man....you just had to remind me, didn't you.....now I'm thinking about work again............. :boohoo: :boohoo: ;)

Yeah, but you're the Workaholic Man!

Redoing my spreadsheets tonight after we had a power surge at the office today.... :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

I know how that feels - done that too... http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/rinoa18/hug.gif

Ok Papa John's, how hard is it to properly slice a thin crust pizza? Honestly?

Honestly, how bored are you to be pissed off over this?

I'll tell you what, I'll come over there, slice your pizza and then kiss you on the forehead. I require a tip. Of course.

:7up:

I'll tell you what, I'll come over there, slice your pizza and then kiss you on the forehead. I require a tip. Of course.

Don't eat yellow snow.

That's a good tip.

Don't eat yellow snow.

That's a good tip.

:LOL: Ok. Good tip.

Don't eat yellow snow.

That's a good tip.

Inorite???

:LOL:

Don't eat yellow snow.

That's a good tip.

Inorite???

Yesh! :coy:

Don't eat yellow snow.

That's a good tip.

Inorite???

Yesh! :coy:

:unsure:

Dear Employer,

Thank you SOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo much for supplying us with mandatory "safety boots".

I've always wanted to be like Herman Munster...... :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

two-faced people

two faced. when a person that you thought was your friend goes behind your back and talks about or tells other people what you have said about them.

Note...not that I talk about anyone, because I'm not that kind of person per say, but making a point so nobody has crap to say about two faced.

Edited by Daylin
  • Like 1

two-faced people

two faced. when a person that you thought was your friend goes behind your back and talks about or tells other people what you have said about them.

Note...not that I talk about anyone, because I'm not that kind of person per say, but making a point so nobody has crap to say about two faced.

I know what you mean - I had that when I was at school: they pretended to be my friends. Being naive, I thought they were, but realized they never were, just playing mind games. I realized everyone talked about me. I never had any friends. I had personal experience of their two-faced attitudes.

• Like 1

two-faced people

I know what you mean - I had that when I was at school: they pretended to be my friends. Being naive, I thought they were, but realized they never were, just playing mind games. I realized everyone talked about me. I never had any friends. I had personal experience of their two-faced attitudes.

Baby, we have more in common 'cause we're both L LOL

Thanks Now I must get to errands *wink*

• Like 1

two-faced people

Baby, we have more in common 'cause we're both L LOL

Thanks Now I must get to errands *wink*

Okay, I didn't mean I talk about people. Because I don't like gossip.

That's how it looked when I c&p'd a defintion of two faced.

I'm saying that people/you thought were your friends and go out of your way for just don't give a crap about everything. Pretend friends. That's what they arel.

Okay, I'm done now....lol

• Like 2