What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

A meeting at work in three hours. Waste of fu***** time!

Used to work with this idiot that wanted to meet with me BEFORE meetings so that we could discuss what we were going to talk about AT the real meeting. Used to basically fight with her about it, "Why do we need to talk about it beforehand when the point is to discuss it openly AT the meeting?" She was a slippery piece of shit. My biggest arch enemy. The Joker. Lex Luthor. The Green Goblin. My friends knew her as "The Maggot", a nickname I gave her.

"All that you can do is wish them well." No, it's not. I can do much worse. :blaze:

• Like 3

Blorch my beppie!http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/bippybutton.png
  • Like 1

Used to work with this idiot that wanted to meet with me BEFORE meetings so that we could discuss what we were going to talk about AT the real meeting. Used to basically fight with her about it, "Why do we need to talk about it beforehand when the point is to discuss it openly AT the meeting?" She was a slippery piece of shit. My biggest arch enemy. The Joker. Lex Luthor. The Green Goblin. My friends knew her as "The Maggot", a nickname I gave her.

"All that you can do is wish them well." No, it's not. I can do much worse. :blaze:

Just got home,

The meeting went better than expected. I actually received a raise. :cool:

• Like 6

Just got home,

The meeting went better than expected. I actually received a raise. :cool:

Congratulations! :cheers:

• Like 1

After 20 - odd years of wear the metal zipper toggle on my fave' bit of kit (a Timberland Fleece - cum - Sweat, thingy) broke off in the wash.. this has happened with a similar garment.. must be catching in the m/c's drum drain holes or something !
  • Like 1

Got up early to go to the store before I had to go to work ... Made a point of telling myself not to forget to buy automatic dishwashing soap ... Forgot it anyway and had to wash some dishes by hand ... Haha

I peed my diapers 57 years ago. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/cry/crybaby2.jpg

I wasn't sure if I was gonna go to a symposium next weekend. Then something happened that changed my mind. I think will just avoid all arts events from now on and go to sporting events instead.

First off, I woke up at 6:30. I had wanted to sleep in but couldn't get back to sleep.

I woke up with a sinus headache. So I took some Sudaphed and ibuprofen and laid back down.

Somehow, just lying there in bed and not moving, I pulled a muscle in my neck. I could barely move my head and when I did, it hurt. So I tried resting in different positions to stretch it out a bit.

Resting like that I eventually did fall asleep for a little longer, so that's good. And the sinus thing has abated. But my neck is still sore. :(

• Like 1

First off, I woke up at 6:30. I had wanted to sleep in but couldn't get back to sleep.

I woke up with a sinus headache. So I took some Sudaphed and ibuprofen and laid back down.

Somehow, just lying there in bed and not moving, I pulled a muscle in my neck. I could barely move my head and when I did, it hurt. So I tried resting in different positions to stretch it out a bit.

Resting like that I eventually did fall asleep for a little longer, so that's good. And the sinus thing has abated. But my neck is still sore. :(

Here ya go, http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/LOVE/hugBEAR.gif(I'll take it easy because of your neck!)

• Like 1

Doing my Taxes on TaxAct....boy. Shoulda done them on H&R Block Online. TaxAct now costs MORE than Block does! GRRRRRRR!

People that pee all over the toilet seat! :scared: And then don't clean it off! :rage:

A true crime against humanity

Moreover, people who don't leave the fan on after they do something dastardly in the loo.

I walk in to such vile aromas at my workplace almost every day.

People that pee all over the toilet seat! :scared: And then don't clean it off! :rage:

A true crime against humanity

Moreover, people who don't leave the fan on after they do something dastardly in the loo.

I walk in to such vile aromas at my workplace almost every day.

The gift that keeps on giving
  • Like 1

Had a knife pulled on me :/ got out of it somehow but still kinda rattled!
  • Like 1

Hanging out in Jane and Finch after dark= nothing good

Lol I'm not in TO. Edmonton .. native based gang here called 'Red alert'. I was walking with a former roommate I had just run into. a younger guy who, as it turns out was very down on his luck. then three of these red alert fukks walk up on us. One gets in my face for a bit then flicks a knife open and lunges at me! Was just a threat but I find out later he's been terrorizing my young friend and punched him in the face earlier in the day.

I try to be all peace and love but right now I'd LOVE to make pieces out this nut job..

• Like 2

Hanging out in Jane and Finch after dark= nothing good

Lol I'm not in TO. Edmonton .. native based gang here called 'Red alert'. I was walking with a former roommate I had just run into. a younger guy who, as it turns out was very down on his luck. then three of these red alert fukks walk up on us. One gets in my face for a bit then flicks a knife open and lunges at me! Was just a threat but I find out later he's been terrorizing my young friend and punched him in the face earlier in the day.

I try to be all peace and love but right now I'd LOVE to make pieces out this nut job..

Here in the Goatnut people like that get shot and take a dirt nap.

Thins the herd

• Like 2