What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Idiots who keep,

Parking in the fire lane. Are you that fu***** lazy? :madra:

YES, they are! Never underestimate the choices of lazy, greedy f***s!

Those guys and those 100% healthy bastards that park in handicapped spots piss me off.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

Idiots who keep,

YES, they are! Never underestimate the choices of lazy, greedy f***s!

Those guys and those 100% healthy bastards that park in handicapped spots piss me off.

They get away with it up here in most places except downtown.

Idiots who keep,

That and these other idiots who park all crooked and don't straighten out their vehicles, pretty much negating a parking spot on one side of them (which is probably their intention). :eyeroll:

• Like 2

Idiots who keep,

That and these other idiots who park all crooked and don't straighten out their vehicles, pretty much negating a parking spot on one side of them (which is probably their intention). :eyeroll:

The actual statistical break down of reasons for crooked parkers are as follows:

42% Intentional

26% Poor parking skills

20% Oblivious/clueless f***s

12% Other/miscellaneous stupid ass reasons

• Like 3

Found out that my eldest brother [he's 54] was assaulted in a restaurant last Saturday. He was eating alone at the bar of the restaurant when some random customer was making faces at him. Who the hell does that?! My brother moved to the other side of the bar and told the guy to get away. THEN, the guy followed my bro to the other side of the bar and threatened him twice. Who hell knows why?! My bro told the guy to leave him alone loud enough to be heard by others. As my bro was telling the bartender to call security (restaurant was by a mall), he was struck on the side of the head and knocked off his stool.

The guy fled and security & police were way too late. BUT another customer apparently got a cell pic of the criminal's license plate. And the bartender saw everything (but why the f**k didn't he do anything then?!). Hopefully this coward will be found.

What really pisses me off is that among the 6 of us Blaze brothers, that eldest brother is the "Nice Guy" among us. A true gentle giant. Imagine a physically big, adult Charlie Brown. Hell, he doesn't even drink. Mistaken identity? Some random nut case? Who knows? My brother said his head has been hurting the last couple of days.

I'd love to find that scumbag and torture him for a few days.

Update:

That guy has prior arrests for DUI but no violent past (until now!). He was in jail a night, got 12 months probation, 25 hours community service, anger management course, no contact with my bro, and is banned from that restaurant. My bro feels it is good punishment and wants to put it all behind him so I guess it's all over now.

• Like 4

Found out that my eldest brother [he's 54] was assaulted in a restaurant last Saturday. He was eating alone at the bar of the restaurant when some random customer was making faces at him. Who the hell does that?! My brother moved to the other side of the bar and told the guy to get away. THEN, the guy followed my bro to the other side of the bar and threatened him twice. Who hell knows why?! My bro told the guy to leave him alone loud enough to be heard by others. As my bro was telling the bartender to call security (restaurant was by a mall), he was struck on the side of the head and knocked off his stool.

The guy fled and security & police were way too late. BUT another customer apparently got a cell pic of the criminal's license plate. And the bartender saw everything (but why the f**k didn't he do anything then?!). Hopefully this coward will be found.

What really pisses me off is that among the 6 of us Blaze brothers, that eldest brother is the "Nice Guy" among us. A true gentle giant. Imagine a physically big, adult Charlie Brown. Hell, he doesn't even drink. Mistaken identity? Some random nut case? Who knows? My brother said his head has been hurting the last couple of days.

Update:

That guy has prior arrests for DUI but no violent past (until now!). He was in jail a night, got 12 months probation, 25 hours community service, anger management course, no contact with my bro, and is banned from that restaurant. My bro feels it is good punishment and wants to put it all behind him so I guess it's all over now.

Good,

Glad they found the scum!

• Like 1

Update:

That's some pretty damn quick justice! What city did this take place?
  • Like 2

My home computer's Windows 7 registry has become CORRUPT!!

I can't boot up all the way, I can't get online to download anything, and I don't have any restore points, so I can't do a System Restore!

:rage:

Update:

That's some pretty damn quick justice! What city did this take place?

Yeah I was surprised my bro told me all of that when I asked how he was doing.

That was in Lynyrd Skynyrdville. aka Jacksonville, FL

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Update:

Good,

Glad they found the scum!

Yeah, thanks to that cell phone pic of license plate and witnesses I assume.

Personally, I would've gone for more severe punishment...but then again, unlike my bro, I'm a vengeful mofo. ;)

Really though, I'm glad my bro is satisfied with it all and wants to move on.

• Like 3

Frenemies suck. You think someone is your pal & that you can trust them. But then they turn on you & betray you. But if they're like that to you, then they're probably like that to others as well. Our behavior always catches up with us. Karma is a b**ch.

I'm in bed right now and want to go to sleep but I can't because my fricking husband is snoring so loudly. Criminy, shut up, will you! I need a clothespin to pinch his nose shut.
  • Like 3

I'm in bed right now and want to go to sleep but I can't because my fricking husband is snoring so loudly. Criminy, shut up, will you! I need a clothespin to pinch his nose shut.

I'll put it this way, you're not alone in your urge to reach for the clothespin at times! How a guy can sleep through their own noise like that I don't know! :D

• Like 2

going to a million stores to shop for halloween costume stuff. i only needed a tiara because im being a princess but my parents are being Fred and Wilma Flintstone and it was a pain in the ass finding a shirt for my dad.
  • Like 1

Earplugs !

• Like 1

The man I love most in this world wants nothing to do with me. Even retail therapy will never help me to get over him.

I think the problem is that there are a lot of mentally unstable people around who really shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets.

I very much agree.

here in the UK we are reaping the rewards of Thatchers care in the Community bill back in 1990

There are many people out on the streets who would be safer (both themselves and the public) in some sort of supervised setting.

So,

I go to the beach to watch the sun rise. I see this lady walking by with a puppy. I ask her if I can pet him. She looks at me and says no. What ever idiot. :facepalm:

What's the point of walking a cute puppy if you're not going to let it play with people? Booooooooo.

So,

I go to the beach to watch the sun rise. I see this lady walking by with a puppy. I ask her if I can pet him. She looks at me and says no. What ever idiot. :facepalm:

This reminds me of the parade scene in Animal House. The mother politely asks one of the Delta guys if he could move because her little boy can't see the parade. Delta guy curtly says, "No"

• Like 1