What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

People who don't call,

And just show up. :facepalm: I want to crank up some tunes.

Oh yeah, i couldn't agree more.. really thoughtless to call upon people unannounced.. if you really want to meet up arrange a date beforehand.

Yep,

Unless its an emergency call and plan a time. I work nights. And right now I am not in the mood at all. :madra:

I really want to crank this up!! :geddy: :haz:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

People who don't call,

Oh yeah, i couldn't agree more.. really thoughtless to call upon people unannounced.. if you really want to meet up arrange a date beforehand.

Yep,

Unless its an emergency call and plan a time. I work nights. And right now I am not in the mood at all. :madra:

I agree with the two of you. I think it's rude to drop in uninvited.

• Like 1

The fu***** rain,

It has been nonstop for a week. :facepalm:

Please send some south.

Droughtenly yours,

California

I would if I could,

Plus it turned to snow over night.

Hey, apparently you did send some rain down. Thank you, Troutman!

• Like 1

The fu***** rain,

Please send some south.

Droughtenly yours,

California

I would if I could,

First signs of the coming El Nino!
  • Like 1

People who don't call,

Yep,

There's no stoppin' the pop-in!
  • Like 1

The fu***** rain,

Please send some south.

Droughtenly yours,

California

I would if I could,

Any time. :D

• Like 1

People who don't call,

Yep,

There's no stoppin' the pop-in!

Thats good. :LOL:

I feel if i had the pure power of free speech behind me, I would have so much to say.

We are just fooled into believing that we do. It's unfortunate. :|

Happy Friday-eve! :)

• Like 1

Was having a great day 'til i heard of those shootings.. not that it affects me in any way accross the pond but young lives are young lives.. and of myriad ways to "check-out", being randomly gunned-down in a "school" is really sad.
  • Like 1

The fu***** rain,

Please send some south.

Droughtenly yours,

California

I would if I could,

Thanks for,

Sending it back. :madra: :P

• Like 1

I just got an album I've been wanting a long time in the post this morning. As soon as I took the plastic wrap off the CD the whole case fell apart :( . Can't be bothered to send it back so I'm going to see if I can find a spare CD case anywhere :sigh:
  • Like 1

I'm bummed about this six image signature rule, but better six than none.

Six image signature rule? Could you educate me a bit if you wouldn't mind. Never heard of this and how it works... :huh:

I just got an album I've been wanting a long time in the post this morning. As soon as I took the plastic wrap off the CD the whole case fell apart :( . Can't be bothered to send it back so I'm going to see if I can find a spare CD case anywhere :sigh:

That's a shame. :( You should contact the place that mailed it to you. Maybe you will get a refund.

• Like 1

If you go into your signature to change it there are new "rules" to follow.

Didn't know. I guess I haven't changed mine in a while. 73 has always been concerned about them being to big and long but I didn't realize there were actual "rules" now...

I got a letter Saturday from the dentist I have had for 25 years, saying that he retired last week. Thanks, Dr. So he wasn't there today for my emergency visit; today I woke up with the first toothache I have ever had in my life. Now it's worse because the new dentist put some kind of icy Q Tip thing on it to see if I needed a root canal ?? Then new guy tells me no one in town does root canals and I have to go 25 min. away to get this done, and by the way have I ever thought of adult braces?? My childhood dentist said I had a perfect bite, so NO, YOU WEENIE, I DON'T WANT YOUR BRACES OR YOUR ICY Q TIP !! (I'm not taking this well. . . :facepalm: )
  • Like 1

To all of the petty and small minded TRF members who would actually get annoyed at someone who doesn't have the thirty bucks to shell out for an R40 dvd of a show she already has, you can all go f**k off. Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

I got a letter Saturday from the dentist I have had for 25 years, saying that he retired last week. Thanks, Dr. So he wasn't there today for my emergency visit; today I woke up with the first toothache I have ever had in my life. Now it's worse because the new dentist put some kind of icy Q Tip thing on it to see if I needed a root canal ?? Then new guy tells me no one in town does root canals and I have to go 25 min. away to get this done, and by the way have I ever thought of adult braces?? My childhood dentist said I had a perfect bite, so NO, YOU WEENIE, I DON'T WANT YOUR BRACES OR YOUR ICY Q TIP !! (I'm not taking this well. . . :facepalm: )

Sorry to hear that,

My close friend and fishing buddy is a dentist. He would do it for free.

• Like 1

To all of the petty and small minded TRF members who would actually get annoyed at someone who doesn't have the thirty bucks to shell out for an R40 dvd of a show she already has, you can all go f**k off.

Is some one upset? :P

To all of the petty and small minded TRF members who would actually get annoyed at someone who doesn't have the thirty bucks to shell out for an R40 dvd of a show she already has, you can all go f**k off.

Is some one upset? :P

Yes, I'm upset.

I'm tired of the fanboys and fanatics.

I'm 61 years old, not some starry-eyed kid. I have responsibilities.

It's pathetic that some here can get past their obsessions.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2