What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Our f**king prez. Geez he sucks. One more year... :dweez:

Yeah, he sucks so much, especially because he passed the health care act. Without it we would have had to pay $150,000 out of our pockets this year alone for health care. But because of Obama, we got to keep that money. What a horrible president.

• Like 2

The dogs next door will not shut up. BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!

Literally for hours.

I love animals, but that is so annoying. I blame the owner.

Agreed.

I wonder, are the owners of those incessantly-barking dogs never home? Or are they just not bothered by the noise?

• Like 1

Yeah, he sucks so much, especially because he passed the health care act. Without it we would have had to pay $150,000 out of our pockets this year alone for health care. But because of Obama, we got to keep that money. What a horrible president.

I am happy it worked out so well for you...

The dogs next door will not shut up. BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!

Literally for hours.

Agreed.

I wonder, are the owners of those incessantly-barking dogs never home? Or are they just not bothered by the noise?

I thought maybe they've become immune to the noise.

It's good to hear positive testimonials like this. :)
  • Like 1

Literally for hours.

Agreed.

A bit of both. But they are gone for long lengths of time, and the dogs (labs) are locked indoors. :(
  • Like 1

Literally for hours.

Agreed.

A bit of both. But they are gone for long lengths of time, and the dogs (labs) are locked indoors. :(

That really pi**** me off!

Why have pets at all?. Labs are great pets and are a perfect breed for a family.

• Like 1

Literally for hours.

Agreed.

Why have pets at all?. Labs are great pets and are a perfect breed for a family.

But they need exercise!
  • Like 1

Literally for hours.

Agreed.

But they need exercise!

Thats my point,

Great family pets and bird hunters.

Planning to spend some of my evening looking for a new job.

Blessed and grateful to be employed. I really am. But that's pretty much the extent of it, professionally speaking. I really should be doing something different.

• Like 1

Blessed and grateful to be employed. I really am. But that's pretty much the extent of it, professionally speaking. I really should be doing something different.

Good for you,

The way things are going at my job. I won't be too far behind.

Good for you,

Sorry to hear that for your sake, too. But yeah, it's time. Not to sound like a cliche, but I've had just about all I can take.

I've had all I can stands, and I can't stands no more!!

:codger:

• Like 2

Good for you,

Sorry to hear that for your sake, too. But yeah, it's time. Not to sound like a cliche, but I've had just about all I can take.

I've had all I can stands, and I can't stands no more!!

:codger:

Its all good,

Things always work out. :cool:

• Like 1

Couldn't be arsed to fillet my Sea Bass so tried pan-frying on the bone.. it didn't cook all way through in given time with only half of fish edible.. really not happy!

Yeah,

I have a couple of friends who are experts at it.

Edited by troutman

People who don't call,

And just show up. :facepalm: I want to crank up some tunes.

Oh yeah, i couldn't agree more.. really thoughtless to call upon people unannounced.. if you really want to meet up arrange a date beforehand.

• Like 2