What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I woke up after like 2 hours of sleep and my feet were itching so bad, it felt like pins and needles and I had a bug bite on my foot so I moved to another room so I wouldn't get more. Then I lost feeling in my right arm and had terrible chest pains. My mom took me to the doctor as soon as they opened and it took us forever to get in but it turns out I only had a panic attack, mainly from not having my anxiety meds for 2 weeks. All of that worrying and bullshit because I don't have my zoloft. At least it wasn't a heart attack.

yes but it is still serious though. Glad to hear you are ok.

An idiot at work,

Preaching to me about what I should and shouldn't eat. I told her to mind her own buisness and worry about yourself. :moon:

I hear you. I tend to do the opposite when people preach such garbage. That is, I'm overly polite (but not so apparently sarcastic) and tell them that they're absolutely right. Then, I ask them about specifics regarding calories, carbohydrates, vitamins, etc. and watch them sweat and bs their way through advice. I end with giving them a compliment about how much knowledge they have and how great they look regardless of the truth. Part kicks, part passive aggressive revenge. :)

Yeah,

I am really patient in most situations. But she is the last one to give advise. If it happens again she isn't going to like my response at all. :D

Edited by troutman

I need a classroom for guest speakers so I went to check out the empty science room. It was full of crap just dumped everywhere, with every storage cabinet completely empty. Your tax dollars at work! :dweez:

:facepalm:

• Like 1

I need a classroom for guest speakers so I went to check out the empty science room. It was full of crap just dumped everywhere, with every storage cabinet completely empty. Your tax dollars at work! :dweez:

:facepalm:

Chances are slim that would ever happen back in the day. And if it did, sh** would hit the fan.

• Like 1

I woke up after like 2 hours of sleep and my feet were itching so bad, it felt like pins and needles and I had a bug bite on my foot so I moved to another room so I wouldn't get more. Then I lost feeling in my right arm and had terrible chest pains. My mom took me to the doctor as soon as they opened and it took us forever to get in but it turns out I only had a panic attack, mainly from not having my anxiety meds for 2 weeks. All of that worrying and bullshit because I don't have my zoloft. At least it wasn't a heart attack.

Jamie I sympathize and have been through it and went to the ER 3 times because of similar symptoms about a year and a half ago. I got pacemaker surgery done and still didn't feel any different. I felt that way for almost 3 months before figuring out basically by accident that it was anxiety the whole time. It's sort of been under control since then even though I feel somewhere between sick and terrible every day but haven't been to the ER at least... :sigh: :rose: Edited by Narps

An idiot at work,

Preaching to me about what I should and shouldn't eat. I told her to mind her own buisness and worry about yourself. :moon:

F her. If you want a corn dog then by golly you are going to eat a corn dog... :cheers:
  • Like 3

An idiot at work,

F her. If you want a corn dog then by golly you are going to eat a corn dog... :cheers:

Hell yeah! :LOL:

Its like my mother telling me what to eat at age 10. :P

• Like 1

An idiot at work,

:LOL:

Next time trout, take some time to slowly set up a place to eat next to her at lunch...as if the lunch room were a fine restaurant: elegant dishes, utensils, napkins etc. Then pull out two corn dogs and wave them (one in each hand) in front of her while saying, "For lunch, I'm having not ONE unhealthy corn dog, but TWO! TWO unhealthy corn dogs!" Then laugh like The Count from Sesame Street. She won't know what the hell to do.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

An idiot at work,

Next time trout, take some time to slowly set up a place to eat next to her at lunch...as if the lunch room were a fine restaurant: elegant dishes, utensils, napkins etc. Then pull out two corn dogs and wave them (one in each hand) in front of her while saying, "For lunch, I'm having not ONE unhealthy corn dog, but TWO! TWO unhealthy corn dogs!" Then laugh like The Count from Sesame Street. She won't know what the hell to do.

The ironic part is,

She could lose about 100 pounds. Damn I hate people like this. :facepalm:

An idiot at work,

The ironic part is,

Often, people criticize others for shit that they actually do or don't do.

I'm going with the Corn Dog Sesame Street Count advice.

• Like 1

An idiot at work,

The ironic part is,

First of all,

When I get to work her shift is just ending. Next time I will wave a BIg Mac in her face. She would kill for it. :LOL:

An idiot at work,

The ironic part is,

First of all,

When I get to work her shift is just ending. Next time I will wave a BIg Mac in her face. She would kill for it. :LOL:

Go with a Big Mac AND a Whopper and tell her they were both on sale ONLY for today! She'll be in her car speeding down to both joints in 10 seconds flat.

• Like 1

An idiot at work,

The ironic part is,

First of all,

Go with a Big Mac AND a Whopper and tell her they were both on sale ONLY for today! She'll be in her car speeding down to both joints in 10 seconds flat.

:laughing guy:

Actually,

Last year we all ordered chinese food. Her order was wrong and drove back to the place to make it right. :facepalm:

Its Chinese take out. All the same really. Just eat it and STFU. :P

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

An idiot at work,

The ironic part is,

First of all,

Make her one of those apple fritters that's bigger than her head.

• Like 2

An idiot at work,

The ironic part is,

First of all,

Believe me,

She doesn't need one. :P

Edited by troutman

An idiot at work,

The ironic part is,

First of all,

Believe me,

Give her TWO just to mess with her! She'll be torn between her gluttony and the bs that she's been spouting! But you know that when nobody's looking she'd break down and devour BOTH fritters in a dark, hidden corner of the office!

• Like 1

An idiot at work,

The ironic part is,

First of all,

Believe me,

Give her TWO just to mess with her! She'll be torn between her gluttony and the bs that she's been spouting! But you know that when nobody's looking she'd break down and devour BOTH fritters in a dark, hidden corner of the office!

I can actually picture that.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

I can't get to sleep. I'm tossing and turning and ugh, nothing is happening.

:rage: Frustrating.

How do you normally cope with it? I just get up and do something I enjoy, like watch a classic movie.

• Like 1

I can't get to sleep. I'm tossing and turning and ugh, nothing is happening.

:rage: Frustrating.

How do you normally cope with it? I just get up and do something I enjoy, like watch a classic movie.

One thing I do is get up for a little while, then go back and try again. Last night I also attacked it with Benadryl, which usually gives me a solid four-plus hours of sleep.