What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

A trucker cut me off when he could have just waited for me to pass. (There was no one behind me). Then when I finally got around him to the right, he blares his horn at me. I didn't do a damn thing wrong but I guess some people out there get butthurt very easily. (I hate that word but it really applies here).

Some of them are like cab drivers,

They think they own the roads.

• Like 1

I discovered real estate agents and used car salesmen have much in common.

What took so long? :P

I never dealt with one. I knew that they fudged the truth a bit, but I didn't think they were out and out shysters.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Analog, what did you eat that caused it?

I think it was a bun with carrots. Symptoms of food poisoning usually show up after 1 to 6 hours, so it probably wasn't the buffet I had the day before which was my first suspicion.

Avoid buffets all together. :tsk: :LOL:

I think it was a bun with carrots. Symptoms of food poisoning usually show up after 1 to 6 hours, so it probably wasn't the buffet I had the day before which was my first suspicion.

I think this is just good advice in general. Buffets just encourage you to overeat in an attempt to justify the money you have just spent.

• Like 1

I think this is just good advice in general. Buffets just encourage you to overeat in an attempt to justify the money you have just spent.

I don't trust that crap at all,

If I want a buffet it will be at home. :D

Thanks for telling me,

You are baby sitting all night. :facepalm:

I can't sleep. Time for some tunes. :7up:

:LOL:

He is a good kid,

But wouldn't quit crying when his mom left for work. He is a "mama's boy". I finally cranked up some tunes on my computer. He stopped about ten minutes later and came to check out what I was doing. He never cried again. :D

• Like 1

Thanks for telling me,

You are baby sitting all night. :facepalm:

I can't sleep. Time for some tunes. :7up:

He is a good kid,

But wouldn't quit crying when his mom left for work. He is a "mama's boy". I finally cranked up some tunes on my computer. He stopped about ten minutes later and came to check out what I was doing. He never cried again. :D

Two truths about kids.

1. They cry

2. They are resiliant and can learn to self-soothe.

• Like 1

Dr. I work for talked down to me like I'm an idiot. I don't forget. Fine, I will not volunteer info to him. Those type will be the first ones to throw you under the bus too.

If you saw a home for sale, would you come walking around the property way after dark with flashlights?

Or, would you try to see if the windows were open during the day?

No and no...
  • Like 1

If you saw a home for sale, would you come walking around the property way after dark with flashlights?

That sounds very weird. Are they hoping the former residents left recipe ingredients behind?

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

That sounds very weird. Are they hoping the former residents left recipe ingredients behind?

They are gone from the home but not from the neighborhood. I've never seen a neighborhood nosedive so rapidly. I could post a lot of what has gone on just recently. As for the former residents, it appears they had a video camera hooked up in on of their more infamous rooms. No one wants to know, or watch, what was filmed.

Stupid poll threads

Ignore them if they annoy you.

It's kind of difficult when I like to use the view new content feature and the screen gets plastered with 10+ of polls that could easily be fitted into just one poll. Someone literally spammed the forum with polls.

• Like 2