What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

A mosquito diggin' into my index finger right as I was about to shoot a buddies' pistol. Had my finger on the slide, ready to go, when I noticed the bumblecocksucker. There were generally many mosquitos at the reservoir.

God-damned anti-social punk nephew (age 18 going on 8) who is staying at my house temporarily. He is a near-total sociopath, who has no ability to take responsibility for any wrongdoing. His hostility towards his sister (who is also living with me and my mother) and his chronic disrespect for all of us has put him on the verge of homelessness. He's burned every bridge he's ever known via his malignant narcissism, deep-seeded addiction to internet/video games, and disrespect for everyone.

I've cut him off from the Internet indefinitely. When he's ready to talk and tell the truth about himself, then I might let him stay. I am not hopeful.

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

God-damned anti-social punk nephew (age 18 going on 8) who is staying at my house temporarily. He is a near-total sociopath, who has no ability to take responsibility for any wrongdoing. His hostility towards his sister (who is also living with me and my mother) and his chronic disrespect for all of us has put him on the verge of homelessness. He's burned every bridge he's ever known via his malignant narcissism, deep-seeded addition to internet/video games, and disrespect for everyone.

I've cut him off from the Internet indefinitely. When he's ready to talk and tell the truth about himself, then I might let him stay. I am not hopeful.

Good for you,

Not enough tough love these days.

• Like 1

God-damned anti-social punk nephew (age 18 going on 8) who is staying at my house temporarily. He is a near-total sociopath, who has no ability to take responsibility for any wrongdoing. His hostility towards his sister (who is also living with me and my mother) and his chronic disrespect for all of us has put him on the verge of homelessness. He's burned every bridge he's ever known via his malignant narcissism, deep-seeded addition to internet/video games, and disrespect for everyone.

Has he no gratitude that you opened your home to him?

God-damned anti-social punk nephew (age 18 going on 8) who is staying at my house temporarily. He is a near-total sociopath, who has no ability to take responsibility for any wrongdoing. His hostility towards his sister (who is also living with me and my mother) and his chronic disrespect for all of us has put him on the verge of homelessness. He's burned every bridge he's ever known via his malignant narcissism, deep-seeded addiction to internet/video games, and disrespect for everyone.

He shows no gratitude for anything. He's been kicked out of our house before. He's a clone of his father, physically and psychologically. He expects everyone to give him what he wants, when he wants it. His father (an abusive, sociopathic loser) has trained him well.

When he was seven, he defiantly told his mother that he would rather die than be good. It looks like he's well on his way to that destiny. He's gonna be homeless, or in jail, or dead.

My mother let him back in the house only out of pity, as she doesn't want him to be homeless. That pity is coming to an end, though.

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

He shows no gratitude for anything. He's been kicked out of our house before. He's a clone of his father, physically and psychologically. He expects everyone to give him what he wants, when he wants it. His father (an abusive, sociopathic loser) has trained him well.

When he was seven, he defiantly told his mother that he would rather die than be good. It looks like he's well on his way to that destiny. He's gonna be homeless, or in jail, or dead.

My mother let him back in the house only out of pity, as she doesn't want him to be homeless. That pity is coming to an end, though.

It has to,

Thats the only way he will learn. If he learns that lesson at all.

Had a major breakthough, I think. He vented 18 years of rage, and I calmed him down and had a really good talk with him. There IS hope.......

• Like 2

Had a major breakthough, I think. He vented 18 years of rage, and I calmed him down and had a really good talk with him. There IS hope.......

Hoping along with you!

Caught food poisoning so I've been vomiting violently and every muscle and fibre in my body aches like Hell. I just want this to be over with :sigh:

Just pretend that you're a Roman noble, and you're partaking in a decadent binge and purge food and wine orgy.....

;) ;)

• Like 1

Caught food poisoning so I've been vomiting violently and every muscle and fibre in my body aches like Hell. I just want this to be over with :sigh:

That is among THE WORST illnesses. Had it once and it was one time too many. I hope you feel better soon !!

• Like 2

Just pretend that you're a Roman noble, and you're partaking in a decadent binge and purge food and wine orgy.....

;) ;)

If only that would help ;). Had it been caused by drinking too much I would have been fine shortly after but now I have to feel like I've been run over :). But I'm able to eat and hold food down so the worst is over.

• Like 1

I hope you get well soon.

:hug2: i hope you feel better soon.

That is among THE WORST illnesses. Had it once and it was one time too many. I hope you feel better soon !!

That's really sweet of you all. Thank you :)

Starting to feel better at last.

• Like 2

I just got a call from work,

Asking me if I can come to work in the bakery four hours before my normal shift. Now I have to go bail out these idiots! :facepalm:

Have a great night all.

Edited by troutman

Asking me if I can come to work in the bakery four hours before my normal shift. Now I have to go bail out these idiots! :facepalm:

Have a great night all.

Not fair!

• Like 1

A trucker cut me off when he could have just waited for me to pass. (There was no one behind me). Then when I finally got around him to the right, he blares his horn at me. I didn't do a damn thing wrong but I guess some people out there get butthurt very easily. (I hate that word but it really applies here).
  • Like 1

Have a great night all.

Not fair!

Well,

I had just went to sleep about an hour before they called,

Thats what pi**** me off the most. Plus, if they would stay off there damn phones they wouldn't have had to call me.

• Like 2