What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Received the electric bill today.  Up $30 from last month, mostly due to the a/c being on 16-18 hours a day.  Probably go up more next month

19 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

Received the electric bill today.  Up $30 from last month, mostly due to the a/c being on 16-18 hours a day.  Probably go up more next month

Yikes.  We've had hot weather here, into the high 90s, but with our elevation things cool off by early morning.  High of 99, low of 59.  I get up and open all the windows which cools the house.  A/C only kicks in later in the day.

• Like 2

Somebody sent Karen a hand adressed enelope with information relating to the Jehovah's Witnesses.  Most likely at the prompting of my s-i-l, who is also a member.  Guess I need to send a note advising this person of Karen's demise, and to kindly cezse and desist from further mailings.

You're only sorry for the backlash.  You know it was low and you did it anyways.  As long as you defend him, shove your apology up your ass you sick f*ck.  You should be lucky I wasn't them or I would have charged after you.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alex-jones-sandy-hook-attorney-court-b2133811.html

On 8/12/2022 at 11:44 AM, Nova Carmina said:

Salman Rushdie attacked on stage and stabbed in the neck/shoulders. F*****g fanatics. 

Same week as that cowardly punk who tried to terrorize FBI headquarters in Cincy and he was even part of the insurrection.

Blue lives don't matter to them when the law is enforced on white people who lick Donald Manson's boots.  Racist scum.

Edited by invisible airwave

1 hour ago, invisible airwave said:

Same week as that cowardly punk who tried to terrorize FBI headquarters in Cincy and he was even part of the insurrection.

Blue lives don't matter to them when the law is enforced on white people who lick Donald Manson's boots.  Racist scum.

What does the Rushdie murder attempt have to do with Trump?

:facepalm:

:wtf:

On 8/12/2022 at 11:44 AM, Nova Carmina said:

Salman Rushdie attacked on stage and stabbed in the neck/shoulders. F*****g fanatics. 

:cheer: zealots :cheer:

:facepalm:

Added a new app to cell phone, now phone won't accept numeric password, and I'm locked out of everything Samsung support says name and birthdate on associated Gmail account don't match mine, they can't fix.  Phone is showing signs of wear, so I'm just going to get a new one and junk this one.  I owe myself an upgrade, anyway.

Edit:  I must have had a brain fart or senior moment, as it turned out I was using the wrong passwords.  Punched in the right one, and phone unlocked.  A couple more procedures and all is well.  Jeez, I'm getting dim! 

Edited by pjbear05
  • Haha 1

What an ignorant douchebag.  Lucy Hale is hotter than any girl you marry and cheat on and Margot Robbie has said in interviews that she loves metal.  Hell, I've known a number of pleasant looking women who listen to Deftones.  You make music for those who hate rock music and want it safe sounding.  You're the modern day Pat Boone with your watered down "rock".  Your idea of punk is MGK.  You had one good song, Harder to Breathe, and you've been crap ever since.  f**k off.

https://consequence.net/2022/09/adam-levine-metal/

On 7/15/2022 at 3:22 PM, pjbear05 said:

Somebody sent Karen a hand adressed enelope with information relating to the Jehovah's Witnesses.  Most likely at the prompting of my s-i-l, who is also a member.  Guess I need to send a note advising this person of Karen's demise, and to kindly cezse and desist from further mailings.

That seems to be their M.O., we just got one for my MIL the other day from the local JW's

The media seems to be ignoring the story of a left-wing terrorist murdering someone for being conservative, just like they ignore all the attacks on pregnancy centers.  Two-tiered justice is the natural conclusion of two-tiered standards and two-tiered morality, propagated by the left and supported explicitly or tacitly by democrats.  

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/09/22/man-who-admitted-to-killing-18-year-old-over-teens-conservative-views-released-on-50k-bond-wheres-media-1287939/

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 10:34 AM, NoahLutz said:

The media seems to be ignoring the story of a left-wing terrorist murdering someone for being conservative, just like they ignore all the attacks on pregnancy centers.  Two-tiered justice is the natural conclusion of two-tiered standards and two-tiered morality, propagated by the left and supported explicitly or tacitly by democrats.  

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/09/22/man-who-admitted-to-killing-18-year-old-over-teens-conservative-views-released-on-50k-bond-wheres-media-1287939/

You ignored Heather Heyer and Brian Sicknick being murdered by Trump because he's a white republican and not a black democrat, you goddamn racist.  f**k off.  You're on ignore.

On 9/22/2022 at 1:34 PM, NoahLutz said:

Might be a better post for SOCN subforum ?

4 hours ago, invisible airwave said:

You ignored Heather Heyer and Brian Sicknick being murdered by Trump because he's a white republican and not a black democrat, you goddamn racist.  f**k off.  You're on ignore.

cuckoo-for-cocoa-puffs-gif.gif&ehk=QBkQd

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blueschica said:

Perhaps, but Invisible Airwaves (and others) seem to flood this forum with politically based things which piss them off…is it only ok if what pisses you off comes from moderates or right-leaning folks?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NoahLutz said:

Perhaps, but Invisible Airwaves (and others) seem to flood this forum with politically based things which piss them off…is it only ok if what pisses you off comes from moderates or right-leaning folks?

It's become a bit of a gray area, seems since the pandemic began more political posts were appearing in this thread.  Many think these posts should be in SOCN since that's what they discuss there.  It is a sticky situation to be sure.

• Like 3

On 9/22/2022 at 12:34 PM, NoahLutz said:

14 hours ago, invisible airwave said:

Please point out where Noah was being a "goddamn racist." I see nothing in what he wrote that would illustrate racism, but maybe I missed it?

10 hours ago, blueschica said:

8 hours ago, NoahLutz said:

Looks like it's time to keep an eye on this thread. SOCN exists for a reason. Noah, you're eligible to request access to SOCN in about a week, and invisible airwave, if you're interested in talking about this stuff on a regular basis, consider joining SOCN.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Please point out where Noah was being a "goddamn racist." I see nothing in what he wrote that would illustrate racism, but maybe I missed it?

Looks like it's time to keep an eye on this thread. SOCN exists for a reason. Noah, you're eligible to request access to SOCN in about a week, and invisible airwave, if you're interested in talking about this stuff on a regular basis, consider joining SOCN.

Politics outside of SOCN. Five yard penalty, results in loss of down. | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, laughedatbytime said:

cuckoo-for-cocoa-puffs-gif.gif&ehk=QBkQd

No one ignored Heather Heyer. She was killed by a gray/silver Dodge Challenger, I remember the media coverage. Brian Sicknick's death while sad was by a stroke 48 hours after The Insurrection Show. The only person killed that day was an unarmed mother of two Ashli Babbitt, who was engaged in civil disobedience. 

IA’s problem is they go right to insulting labels for anyone disagreeing with progressive talking points crafted by the high school Young Democrats Club. 

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Rhyta said:

It's become a bit of a gray area, seems since the pandemic began more political posts were appearing in this thread.  Many think these posts should be in SOCN since that's what they discuss there.  It is a sticky situation to be sure.

I've voiced my opinion on this a few times, so I won't bore everyone by restating it again.  Everyone here is reasonably intelligent.  You know when your posts are touching on a political subject.  I would prefer those be kept in the subforum specifically designed for them.  If you elect to post those opinions here, then you should be OK with people indicating they disagree with you.

• Like 4