What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

https://consequence....training-order/

I always knew Homme could be a dick at times but this is Axl Rose levels of low especially since the bassist was fired years ago for domestic abuse. Gonna be hard to separate the art from the artist on this one. Morrissey, Billy Corgan, Cream (Clapton), Axl...I'm looking at all of you. :facepalm:

I'd add Lennon but he admitted regret and didn't deny he was bad towards Yoko and his first wife.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

I just realized how much I hate people coming to my home. If it's not a lover, a family member or a very close friend, they are not welcome to disturb the peace of my safe haven.

I just realized how much I hate people coming to my home. If it's not a lover, a family member or a very close friend, they are not welcome to disturb the peace of my safe haven.

The only people I don`t mind coming to my house are delivery drivers bringing me presents... actually, even them I resent as the doorbell makes me jump. I didn`t move here to have visitors!
  • Like 2

https://consequence....training-order/

I always knew Homme could be a dick at times but this is Axl Rose levels of low especially since the bassist was fired years ago for domestic abuse. Gonna be hard to separate the art from the artist on this one. Morrissey, Billy Corgan, Cream (Clapton), Axl...I'm looking at all of you. :facepalm:

I'd add Lennon but he admitted regret and didn't deny he was bad towards Yoko and his first wife.

That's such a shame. :( He has a record of kicking female photographers that approach the stage which has always put me off of him and this seems like his anger management/violence issues continuing.

The only people I don`t mind coming to my house are delivery drivers bringing me presents... actually, even them I resent as the doorbell makes me jump. I didn`t move here to have visitors!

:lol:

If somebody comes to my door and I'm not expecting anyone or a delivery, I won't even answer the door. I discreetly pull the curtains to my front window open just enough to see outside. If I don't see an emergency, delivery or utility vehicle parked I don't answer.

Some people think it's odd that I do that. But I live in the city so I try to be more alert. There's people who will knock on doors just to ask for money. I've seen it happen before. Plus, you never know if somebody will try and force their way in as soon as you open the door.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2

If somebody comes to my door and I'm not expecting anyone or a delivery, I won't even answer the door. I discreetly pull the curtains to my front window open just enough to see outside. If I don't see an emergency, delivery or utility vehicle parked I don't answer.

Some people think it's odd that I do that. But I live in the city so I try to be more alert. There's people who will knock on doors just to ask for money. I've seen it happen before. Plus, you never know if somebody will try and force their way in as soon as you open the door.

It`s slightly different for me, living in a farmhouse. We lock the gate to the front and the rear entrance (which is a long way away from the house) has locked gates and large concrete blocks that can`t be passed as well as a chatty camera that tells you you`re being recorded. So... you know, fair play to someone I guess, if they can get in. I`ve always had the mindset of "get off my land". If I was in the US, I would sit in a rocking chair with a blunderbuss. On a serious note, my wife is not as cool about the remoteness as I am.
  • Like 1

I don't answer, either. The door or the phone, if I have no clue of who's trying to reach me (and I don't want to be reached by some people even though I know they're trying to reach me). In the countryside it's a different story. When I was a kid people in our village left a broom leaning on an unlocked door as a sign that nobody's home. If there was no broom the neighbours could come in and knock at the doorpost as they were entering the house. There was nothing strange in that. This changed in the mid-1990's. Now the doors are locked, and people may not as easily just drop by. If I lived in the countryside again, I wouldn't mind sudden visits by the people I know, but here in town I like to keep things more secure and private.

The change in me that started about a year ago has made me feel more and more solitary. In a good way, I guess, but I really see a big difference in the ways I used to think about inviting people to my home. The magnitude of this change keeps surprising me.

Edited by Sun & Moon
  • Like 1

I don't answer, either. The door or the phone, if I have no clue of who's trying to reach (and I don't want to be reached by some people even though I know they try to reach me). In the countryside it's a different story. When I was a kid people in our village left a broom leaning on an unlocked door as a sign that nobody's home. If there was no broom the neighbours could come in and knock at the doorpost as they were entering the house. There was nothing strange in that. This changed in the late 1990's. Now the doors are locked, and people may not as easily just drop by. If I lived in the countryside again, I wouldn't mind sudden visits, but here in town I like to keep things more secure and private.

I`d like to be like that - but the problem is I don`t know anyone in the country so who would be turning up? Well, except last week - my neighbour, who`s about a mile away, asked if I`d seen her Rheas running around, as her five had all escaped when someone didn`t shut their gate. That`s much better than some kid wanting their ball back :lol:
  • Like 1

I don't answer, either. The door or the phone, if I have no clue of who's trying to reach (and I don't want to be reached by some people even though I know they try to reach me). In the countryside it's a different story. When I was a kid people in our village left a broom leaning on an unlocked door as a sign that nobody's home. If there was no broom the neighbours could come in and knock at the doorpost as they were entering the house. There was nothing strange in that. This changed in the late 1990's. Now the doors are locked, and people may not as easily just drop by. If I lived in the countryside again, I wouldn't mind sudden visits, but here in town I like to keep things more secure and private.

I`d like to be like that - but the problem is I don`t know anyone in the country so who would be turning up? Well, except last week - my neighbour, who`s about a mile away, asked if I`d seen her Rheas running around, as her five had all escaped when someone didn`t shut their gate. That`s much better than some kid wanting their ball back :lol:

:lol: I'd like to see some Rheas around.

:lol: I'd like to see some Rheas around.

She sent me a video when two of them had returned, so I guess that counts as one friend I`ve made in Scotland :chickendance:
  • Like 2

Brian Laundrie is a scumbag and his family is enabling him. He has been missing since Tuesday and they just forgot to tell the police? It was fishy from the get go when he comes home by himself then won't talk to anyone or say where he saw her last. Now he has probably fled the country and they are no closer to finding Gabby. May he rot in hell :blaze:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/us/gabby-petito-missing-friday/index.html

• Like 2

Brian Laundrie is a scumbag and his family is enabling him. He has been missing since Tuesday and they just forgot to tell the police? It was fishy from the get go when he comes home by himself then won't talk to anyone or say where he saw her last. Now he has probably fled the country and they are no closer to finding Gabby. May he rot in hell :blaze:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/us/gabby-petito-missing-friday/index.html

I agree-such a tragedy. If he would have owned up when whatever it is happened during an argument or crime of passion he might have been able to turn his life around and people could think of him as having a bit of character even if he committed a terrible act. Now everyone knows what kind of person he is and Gabby's family is suffering so terribly. You cant run away from this type of thing.

• Like 2

My mom doesn't want me to get the booster shot so she's metaphorically dead to me now. She believes in that load of crap about aborted cells in vaccines yet fails to see the irony that viruses can kill pregnant women as well. I could get along with those of different beliefs in the past but putting gaslighting RWNJ Jim Jones cult crap over my life is where I draw the line. My estranged aunt and her sister may be crazy at times but I'm finally starting to realize she was right about my mom. I'm not even CLOSE to enjoying this but I have no other choice to block those who put blind partisanship and school of hard knocks crap over my life. I now know how Timothy Hutton felt about Mary Tyler Moore in Ordinary People. Family don't mean jack when it supports domestic terrorism and being a traitor to this country. That's how I roll. I even need it to live in my assisted living home (diagnosed with Asperger's) and for my job. She is so goddamn selfish and naive and has shown it in the past but that's it.

I messaged my cousin who lives in San Diego who has been friends with her to let him know since he's banished anyone who supports this cult since January 6. He's always been nice to me.

My mom doesn't want me to get the booster shot so she's metaphorically dead to me now. She believes in that load of crap about aborted cells in vaccines yet fails to see the irony that viruses can kill pregnant women as well. I could get along with those of different beliefs in the past but putting gaslighting RWNJ Jim Jones cult crap over my life is where I draw the line. My estranged aunt and her sister may be crazy at times but I'm finally starting to realize she was right about my mom. I'm not even CLOSE to enjoying this but I have no other choice to block those who put blind partisanship and school of hard knocks crap over my life. I now know how Timothy Hutton felt about Mary Tyler Moore in Ordinary People. Family don't mean jack when it supports domestic terrorism and being a traitor to this country. That's how I roll. I even need it to live in my assisted living home (diagnosed with Asperger's) and for my job. She is so goddamn selfish and naive and has shown it in the past but that's it.

I messaged my cousin who lives in San Diego who has been friends with her to let him know since he's banished anyone who supports this cult since January 6. He's always been nice to me.

It is sad how this is tearing so many families apart. :( You are doing what is best for you but that doesn't mean it comes without a cost. Take care. :hug2:

Edited by Rhyta

https://www.cnn.com/...iday/index.html

Still so upset about the actions of this boy's parents, now it appears they knew where he was and picked up the car and brought it back to their house. It seems like they have found Gabby's body in Wyoming. I think this case has triggered me because she looks a lot like my niece and she and her boyfriend live with her parents. I can't see them covering up a crime so I just can't fathom what these parents did. He came home on the 1st without her yet they didn't think it important to tell her parents?

It is so sad too, this article really sums it up...if only http://www.deseret.c...hear-her-voice-

arches-park-ranger-warned-gabby-petito-relationship-seemed-toxic-brian :sigh:

Edited by Rhyta

We spent over $600 million on an unnecessary election in Canada only to get the exact same results as we had before.

you sure that wasn't a small deposit of the amount spent to recall Newsom? Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

:ranton: In today's mail was an EOB (explanation of benefits) statement from my secondary healthcare provider, mentioning a claim by a medical supplier for goods/services I never requested or received, totally fake. Statement shows secondary provider denied the claim, but somebody accepted and partially paid, and I may be responsible for $10K+.

WTF? I call secondary provider to advise them the claim is fake ass. Provider asks me if I've undergone any surgery on my leg(s) during the mentoned period, I say no. Provider explains "we denied the claim, but it looks like Medicare paid-to the tune of $11K; you need to call Medicare ASAP! " Now I'm PISSED!

Call Medicare and explain to the CSR, who also inquires about surgery on my leg(s); again I deny, claiming fake assery. Turns out the claim was a medical goods supplier, the claim was for specialized dressings to be used post surgery; charged initially in July and duplicated in August, and "yes, we paid the claim" . CSR took my statement regarding claim being as fake as a 3 dollar bill and transfers call to Claims Dept. That CSR verifies the information, and tags my file in case they try to claim again, etc. "Thank you, you've been very helpful, etc." , call terminated.

Next step is wait to see if supplier tries to bill me for difference. If they do, that's potentially 3 offenses, the first two of which can be construed as Federal felonies. If I do see a bill from these fukks, then it's on like Donkey Kong! :rantoff:

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

woke up at 2 am and couldn't fall back asleep.. by the time 3 am hit i figured to myself, "that's fine, i'll go for an hour walk.. maybe hit a quick stop and grab a coffee". the walk was nice, the fog was very thick -- it felt like cold cobwebs were hitting my face with each passing step. hardly any cars were out at this hour, so i was free to jaywalk diagonally thru stoplights. as i draw near a 7/11 i notice a homeless man, he's probably not much older than me but due to poor health he looked almost elderly. raggedy beard, tall, skinny. he was there on the sidewalk with a broom, sweeping the already clean street humming a song. i figured he must have been on something. i stop and watch, and i consider recording him for internet karma, because this shit was pretty funny i'm not going to lie. before i do that i notice some loud rustling, i look across the street and there a couple of other presumably homeless freaks having sex in the bush.. to make matters worse, i squint my eyes and notice they're both dudes. i begin to feel disgusted and bewildered - there wasn't anyone else all around town at this hour, barely even a car, and now all of the sudden i run into two freak occurrences? "this town has a serious homelessness problem, and these people should be killed" i think as i storm off, resisting the urge to beat the shit out of these cracked out weirdos. sure enough, as i turn the corner of the block, there's a white van with a filming crew inside. it was all just a prank some dumb young youtubers were pulling, and much like in bumfights style, they had hired actual homeless freaks to do the acting for them. it was a group of three pale white teenage kids, but they were all reasonably fit so unlike the homeless people, i couldn't beat these kids asses even if i wanted to, which i did. i flipped off their camera and said, "yeah, youtube this pal!" -- so look out for me on an upcoming viral prank video i guess. i'd never exploit the homeless like these losers decided to.

woke up at 2 am and couldn't fall back asleep.. by the time 3 am hit i figured to myself, "that's fine, i'll go for an hour walk.. maybe hit a quick stop and grab a coffee". the walk was nice, the fog was very thick -- it felt like cold cobwebs were hitting my face with each passing step. hardly any cars were out at this hour, so i was free to jaywalk diagonally thru stoplights. as i draw near a 7/11 i notice a homeless man, he's probably not much older than me but due to poor health he looked almost elderly. raggedy beard, tall, skinny. he was there on the sidewalk with a broom, sweeping the already clean street humming a song. i figured he must have been on something. i stop and watch, and i consider recording him for internet karma, because this shit was pretty funny i'm not going to lie. before i do that i notice some loud rustling, i look across the street and there a couple of other presumably homeless freaks having sex in the bush.. to make matters worse, i squint my eyes and notice they're both dudes. i begin to feel disgusted and bewildered - there wasn't anyone else all around town at this hour, barely even a car, and now all of the sudden i run into two freak occurrences? "this town has a serious homelessness problem, and these people should be killed" i think as i storm off, resisting the urge to beat the shit out of these cracked out weirdos. sure enough, as i turn the corner of the block, there's a white van with a filming crew inside. it was all just a prank some dumb young youtubers were pulling, and much like in bumfights style, they had hired actual homeless freaks to do the acting for them. it was a group of three pale white teenage kids, but they were all reasonably fit so unlike the homeless people, i couldn't beat these kids asses even if i wanted to, which i did. i flipped off their camera and said, "yeah, youtube this pal!" -- so look out for me on an upcoming viral prank video i guess. i'd never exploit the homeless like these losers decided to.

You wouldn't exploit the homeless like that but you're perfectly fine with thinking they should be killed and want to beat the shit out of them? Sounds to me like you have some issues bigger than what these YouTube guys were doing.

I swear, this is just like an episode of Veronica Mars where Logan Echolls gets two bums to fight. Episode 6 of the first season. Unfortunate that these people do this in real life.